[1.4.3 ]Village notables power decreasing steadily until it hits 100

Users who are viewing this thread

pluseight

Recruit
I've noticed that I never once saw a special unit after the first few months in the game. Then I checked around and while all the villagers had their 'attitude' where it was supposed to be, the 'power' of the village notable was always at 100 for every single village, no matter how many quests I did there before. I did a quick quest, then monitored it by waiting in the village, and it just started dropping by increments of 1 until it hit 100.

1.4.3. Fresh new save.

Same issue. Notables power decreases over time. Except some now have negative power. Right now, everyone in Makeb has negative power, and is decreasing over time. I've checked notables in other settlements, they seem to be positive, for now.

T8lsb7w.jpg

1goJO3r.jpg

So all the villages and settlements are not producing any hearths or militia either. The hearth+, militia+, or garrision+ are showing zero, so that probably something to do with it.

There is something wrong with notables power and It is affecting many aspects of the game. The factions strenght is also pretty low, now It is around 2000-4000 but It used to be higher (not sure about how is faction strenght calculated though).

Plus AI parties lack noble units because notables are not producing them. This bug is probably the most relevant issue we have in 1.4.3 now.

Last edited:
Next week we will look this issue. Had less priority compared other issues. Thats why it is not fixed today.
This bug is downright gamebreaking and deserves top priority IMO. Crashes you may dodge, economy you may ignore. But this......just can't let people play.

Honestly I think they found a good balance of power in game when it comes to strength of kingdoms. Really slows things down and makes losses count. Still a little bit too much whack a mole going on, but honestly the hearths and power of notables I think helps a lot with steam-rolling. Still needs to be fixed though

Honestly I think they found a good balance of power in game when it comes to strength of kingdoms. Really slows things down and makes losses count. Still a little bit too much whack a mole going on, but honestly the hearths and power of notables I think helps a lot with steam-rolling. Still needs to be fixed though
For what I have noticed kingdom strength dropped to 3000ish, basically means one strong army or very weak ones. And because notables have 100 power, not only the armies don't have noble troops, but also lack high tier units since higher notable power spawns higher tier troops for recruiting.
Right now their army just a massive peasant force with recruits, and they fight indecisive battles against each other because they just can't take castles with their cannon folder army.

Last edited:
Looks like i won't be up(down)grading to 1.4.3 any time soon ..

Back to DAC.

Well, to be honest 1.4.3 has introduced some great things and most of the bigger bugs have been fixed. I hope this one related to notables power get fixed soon and then 1.4.3 will be pretty enjoyable.

There's a reasonable amount of village notables that still seem to resist the power decay. I'm not sure if it varies between games but I've found 9
in Vlandia and 9 in Aserai so far.

There's a reasonable amount of village notables that still seem to resist the power decay. I'm not sure if it varies between games but I've found 9
in Vlandia and 9 in Aserai so far.
Anything connected between them? Type of resource produced or anything?

It's weird only found gang leaders in cities with high power level.

Back
Top Bottom