Need More Info [1.4.3] Siege Defenders leaping off walls when ladders get placed...intended?

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary:
I am a lord with the Battanians and we're fighting the Western Empire. We besieged a castle (I'll have to later update the exact castle as I'm still mid-battle). We have a ram, and a tower. They have 3-4 ballista and a catapult.
I'm toward the right side of the front wall and there is a section that looks potentially damaged exposing the archers that typically are covered by the top side of the wall. When ladders began to be placed, the defenders typically switch to melee and rush the landing spots. However, because the "top" of the wall is missing, they're literally just running off the wall itself down onto the ground right into the middle of my our hungry troops. Not sure its a "bug" per say but is this intended? I haven't played the game much and I know there are more siege weapons but I already listed what we have siege wise, so the walls shouldn't be "damaged." Also, their walls are level 3 I believe.
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I'll try to take a few screenshots and upload them if I can.
Version: 1.4.3
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
On my brothers computer but if you need the specs I'll post them.

Back
Top Bottom