1.4.3 Noble units are almost impossible to be found

Users who are viewing this thread

Nathoz

Recruit
At the moment im at day 443 of my new campain , i realy like the Battania Fians , the thing is , only 1 village on my save actualy has any chance of spawning them , and only on the last 2 slots of recruits , not even the Battanians can actualy find them , i started a war with them just to try to capture and convert some fians for myself , and after fighting them on a prolonged war i noticed that even the 600+ Armys had about 5 to 10 fians at the most(counting all Tiers) . the same is going on with all noble units from all factions i ddnt even know that the Khuzaits had a noble units , cuz even tho i have a full army of 293 and a castle with 500 extra soldiers i never got a single one of the noble ones (it was my first time using that faction ).

Anyone else having trouble finding noble units ?
Sorry for the bad english

Khuzaits have always had a lower amount of noble troops to recruit. Vlandians and Aseri have always had more villages that produce them. Best method though is through the Extortion by deserters quest.

I’ve been noticing that at the beginning power for notables is above 100 but then all are 100 after a while. I have a feeling it has to do with raiding villages. Like each time they’re raided it resets to 100

i feel like it is affecting the AI alot tho , i destroyed the west empire and i only had to defet a big army on the map once , then sieged 5 citys without field army resistence , the same happend with the battanians , the had alot of lords with 20 -40 soldiers folowing me

It is a bug.....Even cities and villages never raided are slowly getting their power down to 100.
The devs said they will look into this next week, which means the game is basically unplayable this weekend.
Unless we can magically find a way around, otherwise you are not going to see noble troops anymore after a few years.
You can still level up your leadership and upgrade bandits into nobles, but that doesn't work for AI lords.
Please enlighten me if you guys manage to think of a way around (mods, commands, editors, etc.)

That´s a lot of play testing they did. But really, how could they not notice all those game breaking bugs which real players noticed in less than a day?

At the moment im at day 443 of my new campain , i realy like the Battania Fians , the thing is , only 1 village on my save actualy has any chance of spawning them , and only on the last 2 slots of recruits , not even the Battanians can actualy find them , i started a war with them just to try to capture and convert some fians for myself , and after fighting them on a prolonged war i noticed that even the 600+ Armys had about 5 to 10 fians at the most(counting all Tiers) . the same is going on with all noble units from all factions i ddnt even know that the Khuzaits had a noble units , cuz even tho i have a full army of 293 and a castle with 500 extra soldiers i never got a single one of the noble ones (it was my first time using that faction ).

Anyone else having trouble finding noble units ?
Sorry for the bad english
I have about 70 Fian champions. Get forest bandits and put them in a garrison when they're ready to level. I you don't have a garrison go take one.

Can you explain what you mean by this? The lower power they have, the more recruits they offer?
They need 200 I think for noble units to be in their recruits. Normally some notables start more powerful then other but in 1.4.3 (I guess) they all start with 100, or lose power until they're 100. I don't know as personally this is a none issue.

They need 200 I think for noble units to be in their recruits. Normally some notables start more powerful then other but in 1.4.3 (I guess) they all start with 100, or lose power until they're 100. I don't know as personally this is a none issue.
There's also cities with negative power on 1.4.3.

Back
Top Bottom