Need More Info [1.4.3]Game crash on pressing ALT on certain lord or entering battle with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Random lords just starts triggering this crash that appears after about ~1 year of ingame time. I can still talk or barter with them, but upon pressing ALT to inspect their army, or entering battle with them game shuts down without error message. Every campaign its different lords that keep appearing in every kingdom, and as the time goes, there's more and more of them.

I dont have any lords, troops or combat altering mods, only BannerPeasants, but toggling off/on this mod does not seems to affect anything, crashing still consistent.

Version 1.4.3.236299

Mod list:
Modlib
MCM
BetterRadingLoot
CraftedItemsCopyright
BannerPaste
BannerPeasants15M
CaravansGiveTradeXP
DynaCulture
HealthOnKills
ImprovedGarrisons
MinorClanTroopRecruitment
PartyAiOverhaulAndCommands
RelationshipControl
PartyScreenEnhancments

System:
OS Windows 10 Pro
CPU Intel Xeon E-5 2689
GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070Ti
RAM 32 Gb
MB Huananzhi X79
HDD WD-10PURZ 1Tb

NHqp4I5.png

Last edited:
Check if any of your mods overrides 'spnpccharacters.xml' with invalid upgrade_target id. If any lord upgrade one of his troop into invalid one, you'll get instant crash upon pressing alt.

I found 1 mod, that contained "spnpccharacters.xml" file, but it was toggled off. I dont know if that affected my problem in any way.
I deleted this mod and loaded save file that is 30 days before crash appearance (crashing starts about Spring 24 1085). Now its Summer 20 1085 and everything seems to work fine.

Don't think that everything solved, so... But it works for now. Need to test for some longer.

Last edited:
Now crash appeared on Spring 1 1086. It was Kastor of the Hand. Game crashed without any report. Maybe there's something not only with troops, but prisoners aswell? And i still don't have any lord, troops or combat altering mods.

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. You can find more about this here. You can try to remove all the mods, verifying the integrity of the game and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign. If you can reproduce the problem after these steps please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom