Resolved [1.4.3 beta] Village notables power levels all resetting to 100, no noble troops available

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been playing a new character on 1.4.3, doing quests for many notables, mostly Sturgian and a few Battanian. Even after grinding quests on the same village landowners and headmen, their power all returns to 100 within a couple in game weeks. I have pasted my save game below. My party is at Yangutum where I have done multiple Seed Grain quests for the headman and multiple Family Feud quests against the landowner Salkuk.

Yeah, same. I only noticed it with Sturgia but it probably happens with other cultures. The only mod I had was "Change settlement culture" but it probably had nothing to do with it as that mod has worked through all the patches so far. I believe this only happens after they are raided, game breaking .

Yeah, same. I only noticed it with Sturgia but it probably happens with other cultures. The only mod I had was "Change settlement culture" but it probably had nothing to do with it as that mod has worked through all the patches so far. I believe this only happens after they are raided, game breaking .

I have no mods so it's not a mod issue

Same here. Pretty annoying, after a few months passes in game, the only units you will ever get are Tier 1 with no noble units. I believe it take 200 power level for the noble units to spawn.

Cant stress this enough, i started 2 new playthroughs and in both the notables power gets reset to 100. The weird part is, for some you can get the advanced troops, even if they show "influential".

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
I heard this was hotfixed but is this an intended feature? Lost in translation? If it was fixed, it doesn't need to say "and balanced" unless the balancing was discussed in more detail there.

Patch note: "Notables' power ratings were stabilising at 100 after some time, this is fixed and balanced."

Back
Top Bottom