1.4.3 Beta Crash After Character Creation

Users who are viewing this thread

:!: I have seen several dozen people post about not being able to play 1.4.3 due to crash after character creation. I haven't seen anything from the devs on a hotfix for this. Any idea on what the possible issue is? A lot of us out there not able to give 1.4.3 a try.

1.4.3 is working fine for me, have not run into any major problems...have you used mods previously?

Experienced the same prioblems like the OP. I am using mods, but in order to start the game out of the launcher, I had to install a Mod going by the name of "Fixed Launcher". The game starts, but there are still Problems with the Launcher, since many players (myself included) would like to enjoy the game with mods. I did play the game without mods, which is also quite cool, but mods make the game much, much more enjoyable :smile:

I just came back to Bannerlord after 2-3 months and this is the problem I'm currently having. Crash after character creation in 1.4.3. I tried removing all mods, verifying game files and finally completely uninstalling the entire game and redownloading it from zero. No luck, the problem persists and I cannot play. I have sent a crash report, hopefully it'll be fixed before this version goes to stable branch.

Back
Top Bottom