Resolved 1.4.3 Bandit hideout bugged.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Gadheras

Squire
Did a bandit hide out mission for a village. At the end boss I said "I don't duel bandits", the game did throw me into a duel with the bandit boss, and then the other bandits promptly attacked me after the bandit boss was dead. All the while my own troops was just standing around doing nothing!

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

So played a bit more now. and did another random hide out where it didn't happen. So no idea if its a random fluke or not. Will do more hide outs and see. Don't recall what settlement the hide out was close to. The hide out where the fluke did happen was part of a quest given by a village though.

No mods installed.

GPU: 1060gtx
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: ROG X470-F
SSD Crucial MX500 500gb

Hi Support team,
Not sure if this is happening consistently. So I had this happen to me where after choosing the do not duel with brigands option, none of my men moved an inch. Saying that they may have been on shield wall option, yet when attacked close quarters they still did nothing. So I came to look on the forum because this is the second time this has happened to me since the last update I think, because I remember this didn't happen when I first started playing the game..

The game was closed down while I was checking for information on this forum, so having read the above I started up again, and continued from my save before the bandit camp. On the first run through my men seemed to respond normally, but I still lost. I won't post that recording, but on the next run through again, some responded at close range and others just stood and did nothing while they were slaughtered.

So this was on Single player mode.
Bandit camp north of Onica Castle

GPU: Radeon RX580 4GB
CPU: Ryzen 7 1800X
Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk
32 GB Crucial RAM

I just played it through again while writing this and it seems if the men are not on shield wall (Skein on this occasion) then they attack just fine. A criticism I think is that when in shield wall formation before the bandit lord scene, they should at least form a wall together when the battle starts rather than all standing still and waiting for an enemy to come in range and they should all attack an enemy when it is in range.

Thanks for listening. Keep up the good work.
Justin

Back
Top Bottom