In Progress 1.4.3 and Prior: Clearing Hideouts does not Improve Relation with Notables

Users who are viewing this thread

Meaning481

Recruit
Hi there! When clearing hideouts on the map, we get a message saying "relations with nearby notables have been improved," and an increase in charm skill. However, as of 1.4.3, after checking all nearby villages and cities after clearing the hideout, no notable has increased relation. This is something I've noticed since the 1.2.0 beta branch and, and I was hoping it would be patched by now.

When helping villagers being attacked by bandits on the map, the player gets an itemized notification of which notables have improved relations, and I think that would be a great system for bandit hideout relation as well.

Last edited:
Hi, are you still having the same problem after the latest patches? If yes, can you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hello! I've just uploaded two saves for this for version 1.5.0. One save is immediately prior to clearing a hideout and one immediately after. Relations with one notable in the nearest village seemed to increase, while the rest were flat. Relations with some notables in the nearest city seemed to change randomly. No quests or conversations had been had with these notables prior to this point in the game. I hope this is an easily addressable UI issue, and that your systems are otherwise working as intended. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom