Resolved [1.4.3] After a sucessful siege, any action makes the game crash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Phactos

Sergeant at Arms
Aserai declares war on my kingdom, as a counter measure I formed an army and siege Onira. After winning the siege, I received the normal message that I should go to the town and increase the garrison. After that, every action except using the menus makes the game crash.

I have tried disband the army, making peace with Aserai, but none of that prevent the crash to occur, making my save file unplayable.

I already send the log via the game crash manager, but I can send the save file again if needed.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, you can upload your save file at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Sorry, the file was on the auto-save and acidentely got it overwritten, but as I said, I send it via the crash manager. I tried to replicate but the game worked on my second try, maybe the crash was related to something during the siege that didn't happened on my second try. Next time something like this happen I will save as an especific save file.

If you have saved the crash log ID, can you post it? We may be able to find your save file if it was sent with the crash log uploader.

Do you mean the protocol path when we send the file? I didn't take note, does the game save the protocol in the game files? I can search it if you tell me where it should be.

Unfortunatey, no. If you encounter the same crash again, please save the crash log ID and post it here. You can upload your save file, too, after the crash. We have new patches coming soon, that may fix the issue altogether.

I have similar issue. I captured a town and I was able to perform all tasks I wanted and leave the town. If however I would like to enter the town the game crashes. I'm able to play normally if i do not go near the town. If I do even without selecting the town it self the game crashes. In the same play-through, before this town I captured other one which gave me the same issues. So I was unable to defend the town and it got captured and now I can go in and out of it without issues. I uploaded my save to upload.taleworlds.com and added the link of the topic in the description.

I have similar issue. I captured a town and I was able to perform all tasks I wanted and leave the town. If however I would like to enter the town the game crashes. I'm able to play normally if i do not go near the town. If I do even without selecting the town it self the game crashes. In the same play-through, before this town I captured other one which gave me the same issues. So I was unable to defend the town and it got captured and now I can go in and out of it without issues. I uploaded my save to upload.taleworlds.com and added the link of the topic in the description.
Do you mean the protocol path when we send the file? I didn't take note, does the game save the protocol in the game files? I can search it if you tell me where it should be.

Can you send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the generated ID here?

Can you send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the generated ID here?

Since the update to the new patch (1.5.0) the issue was resolved at least for me.

I'm not entirely sure where to locate the crash dump (I guess the crash uploader is upload.taleworlds.com?).

I do have a screenshot of the report that was generated after the crash and it is 2020-08-18_07.49.11_b0528baece8f1aec6a9682baf03cdd7e. I'm not sure if this helped, but I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom