Users who are viewing this thread

grgazzels

Recruit
Day 202 Sturgia has one city left. Been at war with all of the map besides Battania. Southern empire at day 324 has 3 cities left. at war with whole map, 2 cities about to fall now. Started game to help Sturgia, war with everyone non stop killed them, joined SE, war with everyone is killing them. Western empire and Kuzates have just run things in 2 attempts to play game. All empires have war with more then 2 empires this game. Not sure what the hell is going on.

Kind of similar in my 1.4.1 playthrough, as far as the war's go. Everyone in multiple wars and not going to peace. No one is close to getting wiped though, battania has expanded, at war with all 3 empires and vlandia while I was mercing for them. Sturgia has been at war with vlandia since day one, in/out of war with western empire, and at war with khuzait. Khuzait, for once, is getting rolled by their enemies.

I would assume that the multiple war thing is probably a function of voting for peace now, but after all the influence nerfs, no one has influence to spare for the vote. Only a guess though, will need to pay attention more.

Back
Top Bottom