Resolved 1.4.1 When under 20% health, entering a bandit hideout causes instant crash. No mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Like in this screenshot, I have 14% HP and by the time I reach the hideout, my health is still under 20%, and the game crashed instantly, with no crash reporter.\
CEDA8595EE7922102DB2584F0C6972766303BBC5

I waited for my health to recover above 20%, then I can attack the hideout.

Tested taking damage to get under 20% again, and tried entering another hideout, also crashed, so I'm confident that this is the cause of the crash.

Hello, thank you for reporting it in. I have informed the devs about the issue. Can you please provide a save file which we can reproduce the issue? You can send the save file under this thread or you can upload it directly to this link. Please make sure to insert this threads link to the description.

Hello, thank you for reporting it in. I have informed the devs about the issue. Can you please provide a save file which we can reproduce the issue? You can send the save file under this thread or you can upload it directly to this link. Please make sure to insert this threads link to the description.
Thanks, I have uploaded a save file in the TW link.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom