1.4.1 Garrison Wage is this a Bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

trio1989

Recruit
Can anyone help me out here with no mods running my garrison wages are insane to put this into prospective if have 1 of any kind of peasant or any unit in my garrison and my wages are 5000

but then when i add more troops it goes up from 5000 at the normal garrison rate its as if the starting wage for any garrion is 5000 even with 1 unit in there

also i checked the individual troop wage of the units and they are fine as normal

IT IS A 1.4.1 BETA PROBLEM AS WHEN I REVERT BACK TO 1.4 PROBLEM SOLVED
any ideas?

Last edited:
Yep, this appears to be a bug. All of the wages for garrisons increase by 5000 for the first day only after you load a save after the recent beta hotfix. After the first day the wages return to normal, so you "only" lose 5000 x Number of Garrisons. You also get an unexplained +1000 income from what I presume is each garrison party. The may have made some changes to code related to income/payments in the hotfix.

Wage-Bug.png

Day 1 After Load
Wage-Bug-2.png

Day 2 After Load

I believe that @mexxico I currently working on fixing prosperity and how it relates to garrisons. Maybe this is a side effect of a recent change, or perhaps just a bug that is worth having a look at before moving on with further changes in garrisons.

Looks like I am getting 5K increase in one time expense when taking over a castle.
Noticed another time after getting a siege from an enemy.

Keep noticing large fluctuation of daily expense tally, but it will correct itself when checking the expense line again.
(could be a mod thing but can't explain below though)

Odd thing was that when I was playing yesterday, I've noticed 30Kish daily charge printed out on the event log screen.
Checked right back at the expense and it was only showing around -6400 denars.

i have 100 men at my town as garrison still nearly as much as my own army of 120 men. i pay 1000 denars a day with a town 2 villages and 2 workshops. its so heavily bugged at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom