121826606-4.jpg
121826568-4.jpg
- As we all know - can't use fire arrows
- Some black textures, possibly fixed after I used the texture fix, not sure
121826515-4.jpg
- gun icon when you kill somebody with a slingshot

Alrighty. :razz:

Multiplayer suggestions:

- Get rid of the effect text spam "you're dying blablabla" or simply make it appear just once.
- For shield bashing taunt I would suggest borrowing from Vikingr. :smile:
- Music. The mod lacks music, and not just in multiplayer. That's really the only thing Brytenwalda doesn't shine at.
- Integrate Polished Landscapes to multiplayer

- Change the remaining native flags:
121826581-4.jpg
- Archers need weaker equipment - only palas and maybe shield, or a proper weapon and no shield
- Make the shields at least 50% less durable
- Seax is too fast and therefore overpowered. It needs to be nerfed.
- Fatigue needs to drain a little bit slower. We're talking hardy, adrenaline pumped men here, they all tire kinda fast. Also, the fatigue could use a better looking bar, I'd go with yellow, and possibly even add the fatigue percentage.
- Ability to walk. I think it implies here, especially since running drains your fatigue.
- New animation for exhaustion, and not that humping animation or whatever it is. :mrgreen:
- Keep the humping air animation as a taunt or something. :mrgreen:
- And last but not least - ship battles with moving ships, like the ones from the single player, that is, when and if you can get to it of course

EDIT:

Another thing. Please rework this god awful native arrow quiver. It's funny how it look so bad and only mod that decided to give it a makeover was Sword of Damocles. :razz:

121827766-4.jpg

Freakwave said:
Well that was great fun! Beautiful scenes  :cool:

- Jumping should cost more stamina, this is not a FPS
- Suggestion; Instead of running out of stamina, slow down attack significantly, if thats even possible, or at least make it so you can block/defend somehow. Again if possible. Still its something to get used to aswell to be honest. Just thinking out loud.
Is there a difference between a briton archer and a pictish archer? with the latter i had more stamina problems. Could be me.

Screenshots of errors:

i uploaded all 15 but there are alot of doubles no doubt.
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/Freakwave/

was playing as Cirigh btw.

Some suggestions  :smile: :
-Stamina system do not need any change-or maybe reducing exhausting speed
(that funky animation does  :lol: but thats not very disturbing -IMO)
-Shield animation is great -far more realistic than Native one ,you mustnt change it (still IMO)

And sum minor things that could be changed eventually
-Warcry - when you hit da shield 3 time you should hear da sound 3 time
-OP banners- should not be usable as weapon -or just thrusting as a lance
-maybe crouching (to recover stamina faster ?)
-boiling oil /water not very realistic (not very important)
-a problem with the bolt on pictish crossbow

- skirmish armor in one map(dont know which) is only higher quality and thus too expensive to even start out with something.
  also cloaks show up as headgear and also as body armor.

- not all attacks seem to hit/do dmg. I have to say i was experiencing lag but never had a high ping.

- scene with boats. I took 2H axe and went berserk very effectively. when someone tried to attack me and i was not blocking the attack stopped as if i was blocking
is this a feature that i am not aware of? maybe they hit the weapon and not me?

- when my group was doing the shield taunt as i was standing next to them i got transported to the other side of the group as we were standing in a line.

- this transporting happend on other maps too biggest example from downhill to uphill. Here there did not seem to be a cause. Lag again?

- map in the mist with a landbridge separating two castles. At one side you start out in on a wall but the easiest way to get down is just to jump of the wall instead of the stairs that are located at the other side of the gatehouse.

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/Freakwave/ mb36(top left) to mb51 (3rd row second last)

Freakwave said:
- map in the mist with a landbridge separating two castles. At one side you start out in on a wall but the easiest way to get down is just to jump of the wall instead of the stairs that are located at the other side of the gatehouse.
That's Din Tagell, a battle map. So it's intentional that you start out on the wall  :smile:

You have a volunteer to test.

I don't mind where the start is but the fastest way to the enemy is to jump off the wall and that makes starting on that wall silly. Also since you start on the wall you get to think that the enemy is coming from outside of the wall.

Last evening couple of ppl were playing. It went from 2 when i came in, to 10 later on.
I guess it's a matter of being the first that will entice other ppl to log in.

When there are few players and you go to a new map and have to choose a troop and equipment it happend that all were too late for the first round and had to wait till next round. More time would be easiest solution.

Some ppl had trouble connecting. Don't know if this is Brytenwalda related.

Fear the saxon short spear. It's fast and has good range. You can strike twice in time for any other weapon. Now i think of it, it reminds me of X switching javelins to short spear. Have to try this in mp.

*Ankleboots show as bear feet or are not applied at all.

*Some tunics have same armor but diff. price.

On the other server with patch2.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/Freakwave/mb60.jpg

Got kicked of server and got this.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/Freakwave/mb61.jpg

Freakwave said:
On the other server with patch2.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/Freakwave/mb60.jpg

Got kicked of server and got this.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/Freakwave/mb61.jpg

Got the same here.

Back
Top Bottom