Resolved [1.2.1] Mounted lords identifying as infantry

Users who are viewing this thread

Sometimes when I join battles involving lords form AI parties they are in the infantry group. This includes allies and enemy lords.
This isn't always the case, some of the lords go in as cavalry and I'm not sure what decides if this does or does not happen, but I'll post an update if I notice something.

That would explain some things. Still, it doesn't make much sense if it's in the player's army, since then they don't command wank.

When I command an army usually one lord is with each formation (one per infantry, archers, horse cavalry, and cavalry). I'm assuming the AI acts similarly.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom