1.1 or 1.004?

Users who are viewing this thread

I only see a download thread for 1.004 but there is a sticky thread for "How would you rate 1.1?".
So where can I find a download link for 1.1, or is this just a typo error by the poster and did he really mean 1.004?

I have few problems and you might know how to sort them out:
1) When my Companions are defeated they are just gone, why?
2) How to recruit lord if he runs away all the time and do i have to have good relations with him to recruit him?
3) I cant find orders to auto loot and auto travel for companions they just can do auto trade, help!
4) Do i get any additional commands to Companions when i have fief or not?
waiting for you to replay))) and nice MOD

Thank you, I got it now... Great mod by the way :smile:
Love the banners on all the armor, even the backside. Any chance you could tell us how that was done? Sorry if it has asked before, I tried searching but no answer.

RomaT said:
I have few problems and you might know how to sort them out:
1) When my Companions are defeated they are just gone, why?
2) How to recruit lord if he runs away all the time and do i have to have good relations with him to recruit him?
3) I cant find orders to auto loot and auto travel for companions they just can do auto trade, help!
4) Do i get any additional commands to Companions when i have fief or not?
waiting for you to replay))) and nice MOD

Hey RomaT, Don't spam same question!!!

Sorry i wasn't spamming i just wanted you to see .... anyway to be honest the companions feature are good but they are not finished i think .... but all the commands are too complicated try making them like in Sword of Democles because it is perfect but with your feature with companion it would be even better ..... im not saying you mod is **** or something like that but in my opinion it should be fixed

I know what you mean RomaT, I'm sure most people will agree with you.
Yes, the companions feature is still quite buggy indeed, and the menus are complicated but time heals all wounds :wink:
Let's see what rucchi himself thinks of this.

Back
Top Bottom