Resolved 1.1.0 - Character screen Perk and Ability icons bugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

AstroCat

Recruit
Summary: Character screen Perk and Ability icons bugged. When I have a perk the Ability Icon shows. My Perk shows a number when I have an Ability point to spend, they are backwards. Stranger yet, in the beginning my brother shows my Perk amount, I show his Perk amount on my character sheet. Is this working as intended?
How to Reproduce: Start the game in campaign and play till you get your brother. Look at character sheet icons by your names.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 4090
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: 10700k
RAM: 32
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XII Hero
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus - 500GB, 2TB

Last edited:
Can you try deleting the contents of "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" and "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\TileSets\pages" folders and verifying your game files?

I did, same results. I was discussing with some others, maybe this is working as intended? When I select the Perk and choose Done, the circle next to the silver shield disappears. The shield only shows a number when a companion has Perk points to spend.

nN8ivsih.jpg

I've talked with the team and they have informed me that the last image is intended. There is no bug. IT shows that if any unlocked perks are available. Excluding the currently selected hero.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom