Version number
v1.1.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

RUnderwood

Recruit
Summary: I’ve encountered a couple of problems with the new Order of Battle menu.

1. No heroes show up in the hero bar when you are in an army. Only the player character is available to be assigned to a formation.

2. My formations are not filled with all my troops on occasion, and I’m unsure what causes that. For example, my archer formation will have 140 / 200 with 60 missing, not assigned to any formation. And yet I can see all the archers on the battlefield. I can fix this by adding a second formation and change the percentage. But even then, I cannot fully adjust the percentage of that second formation, which may be a bug in of itself. When trying to adjust the slider the bar stays at 0. This does fix the first formation though giving all the troops back. I think companions may be causing this issue but unsure.

#2 is especially noticeable in siege battles. The game automatically creates several different formations in sieges but I don’t like that. I prefer to gather all my archers into one big formation and drop them in a massive loose line in-front of the castle / town. And that can be difficult with this bug not allowing me to make one archer formation.

How to Reproduce: Have companions in your party. Create an army. Participate in field battles and sieges. Try to create new formations in the Order of Battle menu.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back
Top Bottom