Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

nereid

Sergeant at Arms
Currently the stubble texture for various beards is rather flat and unappealing. Additionally the bug mentioned in this post is still prevalent.

GMMCjUH.png

KbEjO22.png

GyUDFpP.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: 526.47
CPU: i5 6600
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: Asrock H170 Pro4S
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, can you please delete the file located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Hey, can you please delete the file located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.
Deleted all files and downloaded them again, sorry to say but it did not really help
PhemS4w.png

hYkroQg.png

This is still an issue, and a rather annoying one. Can we get a fix or at least an update that you guys are aware of this problem. The beards look so awful for months now.

it's unbelievable how this is still broken in the latest patch, it's been like this since release. How can you leave something so important like character customization broken for nearly a year?

Back
Top Bottom