1.010 Lords of War Rebuild. (New Map - WIP, p2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Looking absolutely great, and it seems it's turned the right way up this time  :wink:
Glad you're going to continue to work on this mod!

Well im glad your back Markus  :grin: and im very much looking forward to it, especialy the new content! Ill be playing my new Breton campaign in .903 whislt I wait  :razz: - I love them skrimish tactics.

Markus II said:
Due to a complete loss of all related mod-files, the port to 1.010 has suffered a major set back. I've had to start practically from scratch again. I'll use this thread to post updates on the rebuild of the mod for M&B 1.010.

Well that sucks donkey cock. Good luck with the rebuild. When it comes to testing time, I'll be there for you.

aye i wil support ya even it wil cost some saxon dog heads or something like that would ya implent the irish beggers as well?? aye more
victims for mine axes :mrgreen: or more blood from me spilled ont the ground
but one question on wich would the irish warroirs use most or they best at? skimirsh??

Hey any news about this? Im really looking forward to the 1.011 version of this mod. And while im here, how do i get a banner?

Quick update:

Most of the Saxon/Dane armours have been redone, starting work on the Britons.

Taster: (Mid-tier Briton with padded coat)

awesome! looks good markus. i also like the smaller buckler-type shield, especially the small celtic symbol kind of visible on the front of it.

Markus II said:
Quick update:

Most of the Saxon/Dane armours have been redone, starting work on the Britons.

Excellent news! I was getting worried you had given up.
Carry on mate! Many folks look forward to a 1.011 version of your fantastic mod!

Very good I've been hoping to hear from you for a long time!  Thanks for continuing this project we've all been hoping you would

Can you say a conrecte release date? Cant wait any longer, I am checking nearly daily if anything happened here.

Too bad you lost all your files.

I'm downloading the mod now, (I have .903 in a separate folder) it looks great, and I can't believe I didn't find this earlier.  :grin:

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom