1.010 Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, i don't know if it's a bug or not, by has anyone else noticed that the "forward punch" (mouse down, i think) never seems to hit? Maybe i've just never been aiming right but i've never scored a hit like that...if it's just me then never mind lol

Version 1.011

The game will randomly crash the whole Windows XP Pro SP2 system.

Im running this on a Mac Pro under Parallels Desktop.  Sometimes it will be hours between crashs and sometimes in the first 10 minutes. Usually in a town or castle hall.  I was able to get a screen shot of the failure. It says problem from following file: prl_vadd.dll.  An attempt was made to write to read-only memory.

Screenshot2010-01-28at12527PM.png

v 1.011
Trying to save when disk is full screwed up old save file. After I minimized and get some free memory (more than enough -> 2gb), I wasn't able to save. Game thought that disk is still full.

RekiPulse said:
Version 1.011

The game will randomly crash the whole Windows XP Pro SP2 system.

Im running this on a Mac Pro under Parallels Desktop.  Sometimes it will be hours between crashs and sometimes in the first 10 minutes. Usually in a town or castle hall.  I was able to get a screen shot of the failure. It says problem from following file: prl_vadd.dll.  An attempt was made to write to read-only memory.

I don't mean to sound like an ******* here.. but come on. You are trying to run the game by emulating it on a Mac and even worse - using XP SP2  :eek:  Jesus

Hi, the world keeps showing all kind of weird flashes, sometimes it looks like a modern war going on (red flashes etc popping up). Once my fps dropped from 46 to 9-5, it came out from nowhere, i was just travelling from A. B. and then there is weird lines that keep appearing, sometimes the screen has to rerfesh itself (and i know how weird it sound) but theres so much crap on screen, line that are 100000000m tall, sometimes theres a huge (seems like a rock) wall/line going trough the map, but all those problems only exist when im travelling/on map.

Version 1.104 (in 1.102 too)  gift quest  bugged
Game blocked when you give velvet and furs to lord

Log says this
SCRIPT ERROR ON CODE 2322
INVALID TROOP ID LINE NO:2

SCRIPT ERROR ON CODE 1506
INVALID TROOP ID LINE NO:1

Version 1.104

Game crashes whenever I put my mouse cursor over (Lord) Deglan on the campaign map ever since I helped him fight some routed enemies. Occurs no matter where he is and what position he is in. Recently problem changed to (Lord) Mirchand, except he doesn't move at all and has sat in this one area for at least 5 game days.

Also a blank dialogue box pops up periodically ever few game hours or so, happened ever since I gave one of my rebel lords a castle. Continues to happen no matter what actions i do in the game. Does not happen during fighting only campaign map. Occasionally has some seemingly random names, phrases. Other times these phrases reflect the last thing someone said in a real dialogue box or description of a town/village/castle.

Version 1.105

Still got the crashing problem with even trying to put my mouse cursor over this time two of my lords in my Rebel Swandian faction - Lord Mirchand and Lord Stamar. They are both stuck in place and do not respond to any summons either.

For some reason blood effects dont appear for me anymore, even though i have them set on...im not sure if its the patch or something else but it's not fun...

how do i fix:

RGL error: "invalid opcode 10"?

EDIT:
ok let me explain:

i've had this problem with two mods:Rust the Wheel and The Ranger's Apprentice, both of them when i try to start my first new game.

i re-downloaded the Rust the Wheel mod and tried again; i was able to start a new game but shortly after i recruited the custom companion Shiner(fully customized, not a native companion re-skinned and renamed), i experienced the same opcode 10 error again, so obviously re-downloading isn't the answer.

Latest Mount and blade version...
.. The arena.
Having people spawn that act like they are the same faction, including the inability to hit each other.
Repeatable? Yes. everytime there's at least one group where people hit through the othe rperson to gang up on myself or other bots.

Hi guys. First of all, sorry for posting this in the wrong forum. Ok, i bought the game 2 days ago, activated it and stuff, but when i get to the menu and i click on start new game, nothing happens, i cant click on anything, as if i didnt click at all. The version is 1.011. im using windows 7 32 bit. Can someone help me?

harlidavidson said:
but when i get to the menu and i click on start new game, nothing happens, i cant click on anything, as if i didnt click at all.
Try install this one
http://download.taleworlds.com/mountandblade_1011_setup_enhanced.exe

Miahn said:
Latest Mount and blade version...
.. The arena.
Having people spawn that act like they are the same faction, including the inability to hit each other.
Repeatable? Yes. everytime there's at least one group where people hit through the othe rperson to gang up on myself or other bots.
It coud be intensional...
But yeah,the arena teams are REALY annoying,you can only hope to survive them if they bump into anouther team or you pick up bow and arrows...

Back
Top Bottom