1.010 Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

1.010 upgrade patch installed, and my 1.003 savegame was deleted! Not only that, but my level 40 character export data - wiped! After playing for literally hundreds of hours with 167% difficulty, realistic saves and everything, now I have to either:
a) start AGAIN. Seriously? My guy was level 40, and I didn't cheat once to get there unless you count battlesize @ 300 as a cheat
b) start a new game, export the character immediately and hack the export file based on my memory of where I was at. Not cool.

It would be one thing if the patch had not been advertised as compatible with 1.003 saves, but it was. Had it not been, I would have at least made a backup before I installed it.

Also, this is not really a bug, but it is something that doesn't make much sense: Nervous man has at least 83 health. I hit him with 9 arrows for a total of 82 damage before the 10th killed him (total damage was 91). I might have been better prepared if the King had told me the "murderer" he wanted me to catch was some kind of Terminator.

I hope in future updates that we will all be able to keep our saved games as this to me is a turn off when I have to restart my character again on a unmodded native game, I can see starting over for a new mod that comes out but not for a patch and I truly love this game so i'd love to see it fixed and where can I send some more $$$ to give armagan some coffee to help him stay awake to fix bugs :smile: :smile:

Some oddities happened that messed up my game after I installed the 1.010 patch update over my 1.003 game.

1. In my save game I was alligned with the Nords, but after the patch I was on my own?! You can see me owning Nord fiefs on the screenshot:
MB1.jpg

2. Thinking things will go back to normal if I rejoin them, right? - No, my factions then got all messed up! This screenshot shows what my faction are supposed to be (from before I rejoin and the way they were and I want them):
MB2.jpg

3. Now after rejoining, I get 1300 denars and my factions change:
MB3.jpg

4. Now, I do not want the factions like this, its not "realistic" for my game. What can I do to get things back the way they were and should be? (back with the Nords and no faction change).

SantasHelper said:
1.010 full installer.

doesn't work on xp

it says mount& blade isn't installed, please purchase M&B at taleworlds - something like that.

only special thing is my old folder was renamed to MB_1003 prior to install. But this was the full installer, it shouldn't be checking for previous install

I have this problem, too, except that I uninstalled the old version instead of renaming the directory.  As you said, it shouldn't matter for a full install.

In version 1.010 (installed with the full installer), importing a character causes at least one of the face sliders to reset to the default position.  The only one that I can confirm is the Eyebrow Depth slider.

To replicate the bug, create a new character, move the Eyebrow Depth slider one notch to the left, then export the character.  Then click on the character image and click Reset.  Import the character.  If the importing worked properly, then the character should once again have the Eyebrow Depth slider one notch to the left; however, it doesn't happen.  It remains in the center after the character is imported.

Note that this bug was also in version 1.003; I just did not discover it until after version 1.010 was released, and so did not report it until I could confirm that it was still present.

Dreen said:
It is impossible to bring cattle into Kulum (a quick search indicates this bug has been around as long as Kulum itself)

Getting the cow herd to Kulum isn't impossible, it's just tough.

I did it without too much trouble back in .903.

About the issue involving No Faction, or Rebel Faction, it's a save-game bug, and all you have to do to fix it is talk to the king, repledge yourself, and you have all the castles again.

No big deal.

It's not a real bug.

James said:
About the issue involving No Faction, or Rebel Faction, it's a save-game bug, and all you have to do to fix it is talk to the king, repledge yourself, and you have all the castles again.

No big deal.

It's not a real bug.

Thanks for the information.

Perhaps then we should classify this as a "Hidden Feature" then... :razz:  oops.. hope the folks at Microsoft don't get any ideas. :shock:  :smile:

Leaving battle not by pressing tab but through edge of territory (by pressing F) leads to wrong after battle statistics and allows to avoid penalty for leaving battlefield.
Not critical at all, but seems it is not that difficult to fix.
I guess there should be ti_on_leave_area trigger in battle mission templates (similar to ti_tab_pressed), that currently is missed.

A very minor bug:

When you speak to Alayen the first time and suggest joining your company he will say something like:

"Even though you are of lesser birth than me .. "

This needs another line of dialogue inserting if you are in fact playing as an impoverished noble.

Its been bugging me for a while. :wink:

In my game in 1.010, all the food items have lost their morale modifiers and not just that, the game thinks that I have no food even though I have plenty and gives me an additional -30 morale for having no food!

The party window image of heavy saddle horse appears different than the one in the inventory screen. It appears as a black horse (default saddle horse).

Another bug:

When the number of different troop types you have in your party reached its limit (31 ?) it's no longer possible to recruit additional troops, even though they are one of the types you already have.

Example: Your party limit is 100. You have 70 troops of 31 different types in your party, including 20 Hired Blades. You'd like to hire 5 more Hired Blades in a tavern, but you can't.

When doing the "Collect taxes from 'village name'" quest, after you choose the option to start collecting taxes it does not collect the taxes, just passes time as if you are waiting in a manor, rendering the tax collection quest impossible to complete.

hi, at 1.003 or whatever that was, i was (and playing now since i dint have to start a new game), i had gotten halmar and made peace whit the kherit douchebags at 1.003, but i got a quest from a guild master to make peace whit kindom of swadia and kindom of vaegirs, i bribed the both lords and i made peace, 1-2 days later there came a message that the peace is official, then i saved the game and closed it, today i started it again and now I'm war against kindom of vaegirs again, WTF, i saved the game but it says that the kindom of vaegirs is war whit only kindom of nords, and not swadia, weirdly the vaegir lords attack me and my faction properties and I'm able still siege their cities and castles, also when i took a castle from the vaegir n00bs, it said that im an bandit lord (whu has no king), so i went to see king ragnar and there was a option to become his vassal, ok so i did, and Bang, hostilities whit vaegirs gone, i get to keep the castle, the 2 villages i have, and a city,:smile:, but this is a bug so fix it plz.

Version 1.010,
Graphics setting: 800x600 32bit, DX9, some sort of nVidia card.

Tribal Warrior Outfit interferes with first person view while riding a horse.

Lord Kinlar said:
Another bug:

When the number of different troop types you have in your party reached its limit (31 ?) it's no longer possible to recruit additional troops, even though they are one of the types you already have.

Example: Your party limit is 100. You have 70 troops of 31 different types in your party, including 20 Hired Blades. You'd like to hire 5 more Hired Blades in a tavern, but you can't.

I can confirm that bug.  That was really annoying, so I started a new a game.

Ok, so, I'm not sure if this is a bug or supposed to be this way.  However, it seems that at virtually every castle I siege with the requirement of building a siege tower, while my 4 to 6 guys are beside the tower, people start dropping from the castle and attack my guys.  It has gotten to the point where I'll have like 20 to 30 enemies hovering around the siege engine.  This, naturally, makes those battles almost impossible to play.    I usually try to defend my 6 guys.  But, when I have like 20 enemies running around and a whole bunch of archers shooting at me, then there is no way to finish the siege. 

Anyway, I end up finishing the maps using that fun cheat of Crtl+F4.  This should not be.  Either I use the cheat code or the maps are fixed.

I will try to update the names of the maps where this is happening for sure as I play.  I can say that the 2 castles west of Tihr definitely have this issue.

FS

Edit: This thread still stands even in 1.010 http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,49179.0.html

Edit: Ribeyet is one of the castles...

Back
Top Bottom