1.01 acting up

Users who are viewing this thread

just patched it up to 1.01, fixed the auxiliary player bug.

Just to be clear, I extracted the patch to the 1257 folder located in Modules. If I did it wrong, let me know.

However, some new issues came to existence.
I've got 3 new factions lol. Commoners - I'm guessing that was intended (some sort of peasant uprising in Serbia), so that part is OK; {!}culture serbian - what now?; {!}Dark Knights - were they not a Native feature or something?

All 3 factions came to existence within seconds of me loading my (1.0) save game, showing script errors - the red message thingies. Also, the diplomacy window now only shows my banner - example: I get  a message that states that Venice declared war on Genova. Instead of seing their banners in the message, I now see two of my own.

Oh yeah, I lost honor when the Dark Knights showed up lol

What should I do?

Just download the mod DB 1.0 that is going to be uploaded, it is full and no need patches and craps. The result is, no errors.

Rad10 said:
Don't like that. Feels like cheating :grin:

lol no no no, if you advanced a lot ingame you wouldnt like to loose all that stuff right? Its logical, so you wont need to restart over and over again after updating.

Rad10 said:
just patched it up to 1.01, fixed the auxiliary player bug.

Just to be clear, I extracted the patch to the 1257 folder located in Modules. If I did it wrong, let me know.

However, some new issues came to existence.
I've got 3 new factions lol. Commoners - I'm guessing that was intended (some sort of peasant uprising in Serbia), so that part is OK; {!}culture serbian - what now?; {!}Dark Knights - were they not a Native feature or something?

All 3 factions came to existence within seconds of me loading my (1.0) save game, showing script errors - the red message thingies. Also, the diplomacy window now only shows my banner - example: I get  a message that states that Venice declared war on Genova. Instead of seing their banners in the message, I now see two of my own.

Oh yeah, I lost honor when the Dark Knights showed up lol

What should I do?

3 new factions???? So, mate your game is bugged I assume as such historical mod allow such fantasies. Am I wrong?

1 During the patching process, were you asked to overwrite anything?
2 I'm it may not be save game compatible, how about starting a new game and find about more about the Dark knight stuff(I hate this particulalar one. The game killer for me.)

1. Yeah, basically all the files in the patch had to overwrite something, but I figured it to be normal for a patch.
2. I'll try. True, a real game killer.

Made a new character, played a bit. No boogeyman so far. I'll play some more tomorrow and report. Maybe it was just save game incompatible (fingers crossed).

Good night.

May they are just hidden features(factions) that were triggered by the imcompatibility of save game, hopefully. Gnight!

when 1.01 is applied everything in latin is changed to english, althought i deselected english translations while installing 1.00

There is also one thing that has been annoying me for a long time.
When you clear the castle walls and you need to clear the castle room of remaining defenders, i always need to cheat because:
1. I usually get knocked out during the battle on the walls, and I'm left with 5% health
2. Only 2 other friendly lords or troops accompany me in clearing the room, which is not enough because...
3. There are always 5 or more enemies in that room
troops that are with me get almost instantly killed (due to their archers usually) and there is no way for me to defeat 5 enemies with only 5% health

Back
Top Bottom