Resolved [1.0.4]Trading Skill isn't leveling.

Users who are viewing this thread

LordCesare

Recruit
I was at skill level 75, my skill limit is somewhere between 120 to 140.

After I bought some tool for less than 40 denars, sheep for less than 50 denars,
I sold it for more than 100 each, but somehow my trading experience didn't change.

If this isn't a bug please inform me how does the game calculate trade experience.

Thank you for your hardwork!.

Looking forward to you reply.

[Update]
I tried another trading tour, and this time it works fine. Probably for some reason the game mis-labled my previous cargo's buying price.

However, just as other people said, caravans aren't granting trading experience.

Last edited:
e1.0.4 New Game

I trade and get no trade experience as well. I get trade experience for trading goods between settlements. No trade experience from Caravans.

Last edited:
It's working for me, maybe a little too well in fact. I went from 5 to 40 in pretty much no time. Sometimes I get nothing, but I think that's because either my profits were too low or maybe even negative. Maybe it doesn't work only at high skill level?

There is a bug: You don't get trade experience if you save and load the game between buying and selling the items.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom