Resolved [1.0.4] Gangs leader needs weapon bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Rafferz

Recruit
Summary: On quest deliver the weapons to the gang leader, she ask if I've been able to deal with any looter parties, however the quest isn't about any looter parties at all. So clicking on option: "About the task you gave me" I get 2 options: "I'm still working on it" and "I am doing everything I can" (not relevant but, no point having 2 similar options), so after clicking on either on of those options I become stuck in dialogue. Also there is a variable error in the dialog on the first screenshot upon starting the dialog.
How to Reproduce: Buy weapons on the same market w/o exiting from the city. Get back to the quest giver and try to return.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Lageta/Rhoe the Anvil/ Gang leader needs weapon
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord_Gang_leader_needs_weapon_dialog_variable_error.png

Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord_Gang_needs_weapon_completed.png

Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord_Gang_needs_weapon_answers_options.png

Version: 1.04
Computer Specs:
GPU: 1080 titan xp
CPU: intel
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: Asus
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom