1° Reggimento Bersaglieri [NA/EU] Professional Marksmen. Recruiting 16+

Users who are viewing this thread

Rocknok2 said:
I don't mind, It bumps the thread ^^  :mrgreen:

Yeah, the 15e certainly have some talent in melee.
Anyhow, You guys should just play native, since all you do is go into melee  :roll:

Really? As if that could make any sense. Yeah we focus on melee for a reason, and can ofc shoot in most occasions, but we being better in melee doesn't require you to go tell us to go to native as a Napoleonic Wars Regiment.

reredrumuoy said:
Rocknok2 said:
I don't mind, It bumps the thread ^^  :mrgreen:

Yeah, the 15e certainly have some talent in melee.

Before the round began I said "Basic NA rules?"  No one responded, so I assumed that was what we were going with. We didn't retaliate to the firing while charging.  Anyhow, You played by your rules, so we played by ours.

When we got on the EU server, and started winning, you proceeded to "Fire while charging" from the other side of the map.

The fire & retreat was NOT a skirmisher order. That is in fact a Line-Infantry tactic, where the platoons are utilized.

Anyhow, You guys should just play native, since all you do is go into melee  :roll:

You won a round. then ran away and hid while firing out of formation the entire time.  :???:
I've been to some Bersaglieri trainings, and what you're describing is a legitimate tactic they developed and use, and it is very intensive as well; it will not look like a tactic because it requires a lot of concentration to make it look pretty, which is hard to do in the middle of a line battle, naturally.

I will not disclose the specific details of said tactic, as it is not mine to disclose, but I can vouch for this tactic employed by the Bersaglieri.

I bring the invitation to your regiment for the official BI's event on Wednesday. This week we're going to play on our server and reenact the Battle of Dresden which took place in 1813. It's going to be at 19.50 GMT and the PW will be given to your commander. I'd need some good skirmishers , so i thought of you guys.
Some more info:
Description: By 1813 Napoleon has hastily rebuilt his Grande Army after the Russian disaster and concentrated it in the territory of his reluctant Saxon ally. A new coalition of Russians, Prussians, and Austrians now outnumber Napoleon and converge on his supply depot at Dresden, the capitol of the Kingdom of Saxony. If they can capture it, they will force the French out of central Europe and undoubtably cause more defections from the Confederation of the Rhine. However, just before they launch their attack Napoleon arrives to bolster the garrison with reinforcements and constructs a series redoubts just outside the old city walls. Redoubt #2 is located near the Grosser Garten (Grand Garden). It surrounds the Sommer Palais (Summer Palace), one of the residences of the King of Saxony. The battle of Dresden will rage in the Grand Garden and in the suburbs of the city for the next two days. Thanks to good interior lines of communication, the outnumbered French are able to beat off the poorly coordinated Russian, Austrian, and Prussian attacks and inflict severe casulties. The coalition retreats back to Bohemia to regroup and plan for a new place to strike.

DanyEle said:
I bring the invitation to your regiment for the official BI's event on Wednesday. This week we're going to play on our server and reenact the Battle of Dresden which took place in 1813. It's going to be at 19.50 GMT and the PW will be given to your commander. I'd need some good skirmishers , so i thought of you guys.
Some more info:
Description: By 1813 Napoleon has hastily rebuilt his Grande Army after the Russian disaster and concentrated it in the territory of his reluctant Saxon ally. A new coalition of Russians, Prussians, and Austrians now outnumber Napoleon and converge on his supply depot at Dresden, the capitol of the Kingdom of Saxony. If they can capture it, they will force the French out of central Europe and undoubtably cause more defections from the Confederation of the Rhine. However, just before they launch their attack Napoleon arrives to bolster the garrison with reinforcements and constructs a series redoubts just outside the old city walls. Redoubt #2 is located near the Grosser Garten (Grand Garden). It surrounds the Sommer Palais (Summer Palace), one of the residences of the King of Saxony. The battle of Dresden will rage in the Grand Garden and in the suburbs of the city for the next two days. Thanks to good interior lines of communication, the outnumbered French are able to beat off the poorly coordinated Russian, Austrian, and Prussian attacks and inflict severe casulties. The coalition retreats back to Bohemia to regroup and plan for a new place to strike.

I can't promise our attendance will be high, however we'll try our best to bring as many people as possible.
Thank you for inviting us Danny.

Good linebattle against the 79th Highlanders.

We were mostly outnumbered, however we put an excellent fight, Good for your valiant efforts Bersagliere.
Anyhow, due to my poor leadership. Our commanding officer (Myself) has been executed. Video of the execution will be uploaded soon.

(1stBE v.s 79th)
1st Map: 5-1
2nd Map: 2-5
3rd Map: 1-3

http://www.mediafire.com/?baxtk04ob9n7f1g

drag and drop into Napoleonic Wars texture folder    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Napoleonic Wars\Textures

This was created thanks to 29th_CplFifer_Jack

Here is the flag ingame

2012-11-15_00002.jpg

Ignore the 15e, fail trolls with a lost point to prove.
They come in to linebattles with names like 15e_Std_Penis and then act like they deserve respect, when practically everyone in the linebattle is screaming to get them kicked. Honestly they aren't even a regiment. They are a group of trolls who find it satisfying to look like complete idiots. When I first saw the BE and their tactics, it made me so mad. I thought they were honestly trying to make us mad. But further and further I got in to it, I realized what they did was not an attempt to make us mad, it was their actual tactics, and it actually worked. Don't make fun of their tactics, they are one of the few regiments who use muskets for what they are for, for shooting. If anything, complain to Hekko for letting trolls in to your regiment. All it does is hurt your 'rep' and it really doesn't help your lost cause. Keep up the good work, Rocknok. At least your regiment doesn't have any trolls.

Xeroth said:
Ignore the 15e, fail trolls with a lost point to prove.
They come in to linebattles with names like 15e_Std_Penis and then act like they deserve respect, when practically everyone in the linebattle is screaming to get them kicked. Honestly they aren't even a regiment. They are a group of trolls who find it satisfying to look like complete idiots. When I first saw the BE and their tactics, it made me so mad. I thought they were honestly trying to make us mad. But further and further I got in to it, I realized what they did was not an attempt to make us mad, it was their actual tactics, and it actually worked. Don't make fun of their tactics, they are one of the few regiments who use muskets for what they are for, for shooting. If anything, complain to Hekko for letting trolls in to your regiment. All it does is hurt your 'rep' and it really doesn't help your lost cause. Keep up the good work, Rocknok. At least your regiment doesn't have any trolls.

Thank you Xeroth, I very much appreciate it :wink:

Regimental Reform

mMJBP.jpg

On December the 9th, at 6:30pm EST, The NCO & Officers of the 1° Reggimento Bersaglieri were informed of concerns due to the length, and inconvenience of the "boot camp" program.

So in accordance with this, we've decided to reform the training program. This reform will include changes towards the privileges of certain ranks.

Training changes:
[list type=decimal]
[*]"Boot camp" will only take 3 days as opposed to 7.
[*]"Boot camp" will be reduced to one training a day, However it may take a bit longer than 20 minute
[*]"Boot camp" will occur once a week, The days of which will be scheduled with the recruits, to ensure that they can show up to these three days.
[*]There will be a weekly drill on Tuesdays at 7:00pm EST (Mandatory for everyone under the rank of Bersagliere, and all NCOs)
[/list]

Policy changes
[list type=decimal]

[*]Those who fall short of their rank's expectations will be demoted back to a rank that will require them to attend the weekly drills. Once the NCOs believe that they are ready to regain their old rank, they will be promoted back up. (So try to attend the drill even if you aren't required to do so)

[*]Any absences MUST be reported under the AOL (Absence of leave) section of the forums. Otherwise the individual will be considered AWOL (Absent without Leave), and possibly demoted or dishonorably discharged. (If you cannot make the events at a long-term, please request to join the reserves).
[/list]

If you have any questions, please contact the NCOs or Officers.

Full establishment of Plotone A (A platoon).

For all intents and purposes, Platoon A has now properly fielded.
It now contains about 28 people (Not including officers, and Platoon Staff).

The platoon is split into Sezione 1, and 2.

Plotone HQ
Ten    - Howard
PMar  -
SM      - Ceril (Temporary appointment to 1^ Sezione)

1^ Sezione 14/15
SM    - Ceril (Temporary appointment)
CapM -Connimir
Cap    -

BersS - Chromey
BersS - Foxith
BersS -
Bers  - Shazzbot
Bers  - Mitch/Alobos
Bers  - Periculus
Bers  -
Bers  -
Bers  -
Bers  -
Bers  -
Bers  -

Sld    - RBV2345
Sld    - Hypern
Sld    - Robin
Sld    -
Sld    -
Sld    -
Sld    -
Sld    -
Rec    - Pietro
Rec    - Sullivan
Rec    - Chris
Rec    - Jad
Rec    - Zode
Rec    -

2^ Sezione 14/15
Serg  - Comando96
CapM -Dazza
Cap    -

BersS - Tortellini
BersS - Pulliam
BersS -
Bers  - Twsted
Bers  - Ryan
Bers  - Galloway
Bers  - Coach
Bers  -
Bers  -
Bers  -
Bers  -
Bers  -

Sld    - Gypsy
Sld    - Daveano
Sld    - Lucifer
Sld    -
Sld    -
Sld    -
Sld    -
Sld    -
Rec    - Tatino (Taylor)
Rec    - Patrizio
Rec    - Shimibuku
Rec    -

-Signed Capitano Hasano

Menelaos16 said:
Boot camp? Constant training for 7 days a week? That's interesting.

Yes, We decided to lower that to 3 days, since it burnt people out.
In 3 days, we hope it would be a speedy training, where we can cover ALL aspects of what we need our new members to learn, of course it will end in a test, Where they will be evaluated on their knowledge, and performance. And assigned to a ranker position as soon as they pass the test.

Many people in the regiment aren't too interested in taking an NCO position :razz:
They'd rather just shoot people in the head ^^

Also, I've posted a roster up.

Marius_ITA said:
Hello , is the regiment active today?  and if you can , can you get me bersaglieri skin? I'm italian , and i love Bersaglieri please. Thanks for read.

Did you even bother checking when someone last posted? Literally since 2012.

Back
Top Bottom