1° Reggimento Bersaglieri [NA/EU] Professional Marksmen. Recruiting 16+

Users who are viewing this thread

Attention to the public & to all members, I'd like to announce that we are expanding into the non-Italian European theater, and we'll be attending European events as soon as soon as we have a sufficient number of Europeans in the regiment.

ItosBoy90 said:
Dancing feather hats...

Always!

tspp.jpg

Hugonaut said:
Scary people shoot scary things.

Indeed sir!

sW88i.jpg

Thankfully we have our good allies, the 29th on our side though!

Oh, By the way here's the evolution of the uniform of the Bersaglieri.

gaIv2.jpg

I mean, The guy in the jungle camo is fat... First guy isn't fat at all, what are you talking about james?

Wait a moment.... ARE YOU CALLING US FAT?!!

GG 1stBE. I have no idea what you consider a Linebattle but that was one hell of one. It's a shame you couldn't stay to the end but I can understand at the score being 6-1 why you'd give up early. Good luck.

Evanovic said:
GG 1stBE. I have no idea what you consider a Linebattle but that was one hell of one. It's a shame you couldn't stay to the end but I can understand at the score being 6-1 why you'd give up early. Good luck.

Sorry, Being slayed for 'firing out of line' while you guys charge from half-way across the map, and proceed to skirmish in trees didn't sound like a fair description of a linebattle.

We left because the admins were biased.  When we fight a linebattle, we fight to have fun. It was fun up to the point where your friends decided to twist the rules.

We simply adapted to your own rules of multiple spontaneous lines of 3 men. We also saw a lot of officer-targeting and 'skirmish retreating' from you in that linebattle. I've never seen that in a Linebattle before, it is certainly not convention, but we went along with it and proceeded to win. It was only when we saw deviations so far from the norm that enforcement came.

If you want a rematch with proper, conventional rules then by all means we'll take one. However, I doubt the score would end up being any different considering we 5-0ed you on an NA server with mostly European players.

I don't mind, It bumps the thread ^^  :mrgreen:

Yeah, the 15e certainly have some talent in melee.

Before the round began I said "Basic NA rules?"  No one responded, so I assumed that was what we were going with. We didn't retaliate to the firing while charging.  Anyhow, You played by your rules, so we played by ours.

When we got on the EU server, and started winning, you proceeded to "Fire while charging" from the other side of the map.

The fire & retreat was NOT a skirmisher order. That is in fact a Line-Infantry tactic, where the platoons are utilized.

Anyhow, You guys should just play native, since all you do is go into melee  :roll:

Rocknok2 said:
I don't mind, It bumps the thread ^^  :mrgreen:

Yeah, the 15e certainly have some talent in melee.

Before the round began I said "Basic NA rules?"  No one responded, so I assumed that was what we were going with. We didn't retaliate to the firing while charging.  Anyhow, You played by your rules, so we played by ours.

When we got on the EU server, and started winning, you proceeded to "Fire while charging" from the other side of the map.

The fire & retreat was NOT a skirmisher order. That is in fact a Line-Infantry tactic, where the platoons are utilized.

Anyhow, You guys should just play native, since all you do is go into melee  :roll:

You won a round. then ran away and hid while firing out of formation the entire time.  :???:

Back
Top Bottom