1° Reggimento Bersaglieri [NA/EU] Professional Marksmen. Recruiting 16+

Users who are viewing this thread

Fanfara di bersaglieri!

tTBqTh.jpg

In Avante!

I am going to be completely honest. When i see the skrims and i know they are BE. I either charge straight in. Or avoid them at all costs. Awesome skrim reg max

Hugonaut said:
I am going to be completely honest. When i see the skrims and i know they are BE. I either charge straight in. Or avoid them at all costs. Awesome skrim reg max

Yeah... Because we'll shoot the leaders in the face! :twisted:

Alright, Medals & Awards are in. I guess I should make a section for this as well!

MEDAL OF VALOR AWARDS

100px-Valor_militare_gold_medal_BAR.svg.png
Elite gold medal of valor.
for deeds of outstanding gallantry in war by junior officers.
Eligibility Officers & Senior NCOs
Awarded for Deeds of outstanding gallantry in war

100px-Valor_militare_gold_medal_-_old_style_BAR.svg.png
Gold medal of Valor.
"....per bassi ufficiali e soldati che avevano fatto azioni di segnalato valore in guerra" (for deeds of outstanding gallantry in war by junior officers and soldiers).
Eligibility NCOs only

100px-Valor_militare_silver_medal_BAR.svg.png

Eligibility Junior NCOs and soldiers

100px-Valor_militare_bronze_medal_BAR.svg.png

100px-Croce_di_guerra_al_valor_militare_BAR.svg.png

Eligibility Junior NCOs and Soldiers

Commemorative Awards of Valor

100px-Valor_dell%27esercito_gold_medal_BAR.svg.png

The gold medal is granted when an action has resulted in serious or very serious dangers of life, and for individuals that had distinguished themselves in favor of the Italian army or had completed one or more meritorious deeds and praiseworthy in the highest degree.

100px-Valor_dell%27esercito_silver_medal_BAR.svg.png

The Silver medal is granted when an action has resulted in serious or very serious dangers of life, and for individuals that had distinguished themselves in favor of the Italian army or had completed one or more meritorious deeds and praiseworthy in the highest degree.

100px-Valor_dell%27esercito_bronze_medal_BAR.svg.png

The bronze medal is awarded for acts or enterprises of particular courage and skill, but made ​​without manifest danger of death.

Merit Awards

Awarded to those who had distinguished themselves with their studies and their work in favor of the Italian army. Have made ​​or acts that would enable the evolution and technique of arms d ' army (Drill). The degrees of the medal varied depending on the expertise and demonstrated the difficulty of the work.

100px-Croce_al_merito_dell%27esercito_gold_medal_BAR.svg.png

Croce d'oro al merito dell'eserc (Gold Cross of Merit of the Army)

100px-Croce_al_merito_dell%27esercito_silver_medal_BAR.svg.png

Croce d'argento al merito dell'e (Silver Cross of Merit of the Army)

100px-Croce_al_merito_dell%27esercito_bronze_medal_BAR.svg.png

Croce di bronzo al merito dell'e (Bronze Cross of Merit of the Army)

100px-Croce_di_guerra_al_merito_SC_BAR.svg.png

Croce al Merito di Guerra + Silver star
Eligibility Members of the Italian armed forces
Awarded for One year of service in combat operations

100px-Croce_di_guerra_al_merito_BAR.svg.png

Croce al merito di guerra
if an act of valour was deemed insufficient for the Medal of Military Valour, the War Merit Cross could be awarded instead.

Officers & NCOs

100px-Mauriziana_BAR.svg.png

Medaglia Mauriziana

The medal Mauritian is a honor bestowed upon the completion of 1 year of military service (years of command are counted twice).

Victory Awards

100px-Ordine_di_Vittorio_Veneto_BAR.svg.png

(Ordine di Vittorio Veneto) Order of Vittorio Veneto

Award: Medal + Title "Cavaliere (Knight)

"to express the gratitude of the nation" to all Italian soldiers who had fought at least six months during the First World War , and awarded the Cross of Merit of war .

he award was allocable to the Italian military fighters for at least six months. and has been decorated with the Cross of Merit of war or who have found themselves in the conditions of eligibility for such decoration (ie have fought for at least one whole year) 
It is therefore worth pointing out that the award is granted for a specific act of personal value, but is given in general for the war effort.

Recruiting Awards
Awarded to those whom put the extra effort, and directly contribute to expanding the growth of the regiment.
To be eligible for this reward, You must be referred to have directed someone to the application page.

pNI5h.png

Award: Master Recruiter

Awarded to anyone who recruits 20+ people/

dNkEZ.png

Award: Veteran Recruiter

Awarded to anyone who recruits atleast 15 people

UWxlt.png

Award: Novice Recruiter

Awarded to anyone who recruits atleast 7 people.

Battle master awards
Awarded for claiming the highest score for every round, for an entire map during an official event.

RQJ4v.png

Award: Champion Battle master

Y2wir.png

Award: Veteran Battle master

I0AsA.png

Award: Battle master

Given to individuals who achieve the highest score in a linebattle.

Misc. Awards

8wRZE.png

Awarded for Capturing an enemy flag and living throughout the round

Officer Slaying/Sniping Awards
Award given to individuals who shoot a number of officers during linebattles (All time record)

1RbR0.png

Shoot and Kill 5 Colonels

wqjRR.png

Shoot and Kill 10 Lt. Colonels

1nBXP.png

Shoot and Kill 15 Majors

uAmqm.png

Shoot and Kill 20 Captains

ov6y3.png

Shoot and Kill 25 Lieutenants

H6asz.png

Shoot and Kill 30 2nd Lieutenants

Hugonaut said:

Awww i love you too Hugo :grin:

Courtesy of Hugo...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRPXCVd7VfE

Some sacrifices never go in vain! However, against the Bersaglieri... They will! :twisted:

However, the second try worked much better... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6QARHxPLVA&feature=channel&list=UL

Good linebattle today, Managed to bring a good attendance of almost 15!
The Bersaglieri on the run! Erm... Of course towards the enemy!
7AywYh.jpg

DJebvh.jpg

cnUf4h.jpg

q0k1Oh.jpg

svGTxh.jpg

eWOqah.jpg

XVyWzh.jpg

Rocknok2 said:
Alright, Medals & Awards are in. I guess I should make a section for this as well!

MEDAL OF VALOR AWARDS

Gold medal of Valor.
"....per bassi ufficiali e soldati che avevano fatto azioni di segnalato valore in guerra" (for deeds of outstanding gallantry in war by junior officers and soldiers).
Eligibility NCOs only

The gold medal is granted when an action has resulted in serious or very serious dangers of life, and for individuals that had distinguished themselves in favor of the Italian army or had completed one or more meritorious deeds and praiseworthy in the highest degree.

The Silver medal is granted when an action has resulted in serious or very serious dangers of life, and for individuals that had distinguished themselves in favor of the Italian army or had completed one or more meritorious deeds and praiseworthy in the highest degree.

The bronze medal is awarded for acts or enterprises of particular courage and skill, but made ​​without manifest danger of death.

Merit Awards

Awarded to those who had distinguished themselves with their studies and their work in favor of the Italian army. Have made ​​or acts that would enable the evolution and technique of arms d ' army (Drill). The degrees of the medal varied depending on the expertise and demonstrated the difficulty of the work.

if an act of valour was deemed insufficient for the Medal of Military Valour, the War Merit Cross could be awarded instead.

Officers & NCOs

Medaglia Mauriziana

The medal Mauritian is a honor bestowed upon the completion of 1 year of military service (years of command are counted twice).

Victory Awards

"to express the gratitude of the nation" to all Italian soldiers who had fought at least six months during the First World War , and awarded the Cross of Merit of war .

he award was allocable to the Italian military fighters for at least six months. and has been decorated with the Cross of Merit of war or who have found themselves in the conditions of eligibility for such decoration (ie have fought for at least one whole year) 
It is therefore worth pointing out that the award is granted for a specific act of personal value, but is given in general for the war effort.

Recruiting Awards
Awarded to those whom put the extra effort, and directly contribute to expanding the growth of the regiment.
To be eligible for this reward, You must be referred to have directed someone to the application page.

pNI5h.png

dNkEZ.png

UWxlt.png

Battle master awards
Awarded for claiming the highest score for every round, for an entire map during an official event.

RQJ4v.png

Y2wir.png

I0AsA.png

Misc. Awards

8wRZE.png

Award given to individuals who shoot a number of officers during linebattles (All time record)

1RbR0.png

wqjRR.png

1nBXP.png

Shoot and Kill 15 Majors

uAmqm.png

ov6y3.png

H6asz.png

I challenge Howard to deny the"Kill 5 Colonels" medal until he kills me 5 times. What say you old lad? BTW awesome medals.

Hugonaut said:
Rocknok2 said:

MEDAL OF VALOR AWARDS

Gold medal of Valor.
Eligibility NCOs only

Merit Awards

Officers & NCOs

Medaglia Mauriziana

Victory Awards

Recruiting Awards

pNI5h.png

dNkEZ.png

UWxlt.png

Battle master awards

RQJ4v.png

Y2wir.png

I0AsA.png

Misc. Awards

8wRZE.png

1RbR0.png

wqjRR.png

1nBXP.png

Shoot and Kill 15 Majors

uAmqm.png

ov6y3.png

H6asz.png

I challenge Howard to deny the"Kill 5 Colonels" medal until he kills me 5 times. What say you old lad? BTW awesome medals.

W...wait you're challenging Howard not to shoot you 5 times? Or you're challenging him TO shoot you 5 times.
Because Howard or not... Everyone's going to be aiming for you, now that there's a medal for it!

As a matter of fact, One of the bersagliere's has complained to me, and asked me to keep the medals secret. He's afraid that if regiment leaders see that we hand medals out for decimating NCO's & Officers, that no one would be brave enough to fight us. ^^

However, I reassured them that... um... I hope no one's too scared, We're always looking for a good fight!

I think I should post notes about rank changes, and general announcements... :razz:

Well, starting off we have a new rank "CapM" Which translates to Caporalemaggiore. The rank was created to fit our new needs & in order to nerf the Caporale rank, to an assistant-NCO rank, rather than a CapM who will bear most of the responsibilities that the Caporale once did.

Applications for both Caporale & Caporalemaggiore are now open.

Aside from that...

Promotions
Rec Foxith > Bers Foxith

Awards

Rec Twisted > Awarded Medal: Croce al merito di guerra  for shooting damonkey, and saving the lives of 3 of his comrades (By killing him).

Epicrules said:
He who shoots Damonkey...

We do. We're the Bersaglieri... We shoot everyone... Haven't you seen our awards section?

We award people for shooting officers! Fear us... FEAR US!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom