00th_Pvt_Fishyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

KillerMongoose

Sergeant Knight
Today I was on the TC Public Server and someone named 00th_Pvt_Fishyyy was causing quite an annoyance. It started off just him raging when he died and saying "BITCCHH" whenever he killed someone and he kept going on and on and at one point  - after talking trash for most of the game - he began to run away when I charged him, circling a quarter of the whole map at which point I said "Lol at this kid", at which point he began to spew random insults such as "nerd" "Retard" "dickhead", etc. And for the most part I ignored him, just laughing at his sillyness. But then during a match on the forest pallisade map he comes up behind me in the middle of a firefight and teamkills me and leaves the server. He then came back later under the name "yyyhsiF_stI" and teamkilled 2 people.

I know that since the servers go to NW tomorrow banning him wouldn't be of any effect, perhaps that's why he did it, but hopefully people can at least keep an eye out for him and hopefully his regiment can deal with him properly. Thank you for reading and keep an eye out for this guy.

Screenshots
2012-04-18_00003-1.jpg
2012-04-18_00002.jpg
2012-04-18_00004.jpg

- WaffleBorn, Luitenant-Kolonel of the 7de Bataljon Infanterie van Linie

00th_Pvt_Fishyyy is not a member of the 00th.  Nor is the rank "Pvt".

I'm told imatation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Should I see him wearing our tags in the future, I'll see to it that he is flattened.

Thundersnow said:
00th_Pvt_Fishyyy is not a member of the 00th.  Nor is the rank "Pvt".

I'm told imatation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Should I see him wearing our tags in the future, I'll see to it that he is flattened.
Wearing a regiment's tags if you are not a member is against the NW Community Guidelines from what I understand. You could have him banned for such an infraction...

Just say the word.  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom