>> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

Users who are viewing this thread

Hah thx Cotton!!!
That is a really nice part that I made...I love it.
Read some of El Camerone Battle story and Foreign Legion stuff...is really intriguing!  :twisted:

SHOWDOWNS are just absolutely great there ...and is another Gabrilduro s invention, for what I know, no other Mod has such a Fun Fighting in open space! Those were old Tournaments, see? And if u ask to any Arena Master, u ll get info on the MANY Tournaments (SHOWDOWNS) held in many towns at a time. Great fun and HUGE money!
Also Rendezvous are fun, (old Arenas) ...never know what u ll spawn with...gun, knife or...hands.  :twisted:
U are in a big town fight and u need to run, cover, get weapons from the ground and...attack!
That is a GAME in the Game, as much as Custom Battles and MULTIPLAYER on a Lan, or alone, using PC ai, BOTS troops!

Know what? ....most ppl only play SP, and just ride on the map, fighting on Battlefields and staying still waiting for enemies!
I realized that a LOT of ppl posting to me IGNORED about
-Tournaments (SHOWDOWNS) and  Rendezvous (old Arenas) held in many towns  , as much as ...
-Custom Battles and ...
-MULTIPLAYER on a Lan, or alone, using PC ai, BOTS troops! :roll:

FOLKS....that means 1860s has FOUR games in ONE!  :cool:

Gab
PS...joemandel thx...and stay tuned/feedback!!!

Thx!
I know that most players do not even try Arenas cuz they think they don t work or are still medieval, as most mods.
We should advertize them more and explain what is so amusing about them  :mrgreen:
Gab

I dont know if you had said this somewhere but there was too many posts to read so uhm..
Gab, are you working on both 1860s Old America and 1766 American Revolution?

Ciao ted112  :razz:
Wow...U registered only to ask me that?  :mrgreen:

The Gabrilduro s Mods are 3
1755 Old Frontier
1776 American revolution
1860s Old America

Atm I made huge progress on 1860s, and last version 0.99M is really ....something...hheheheh....
For what I know, it is the only Game in the world, that is fully playable on Single Player, Custom Battles and.....MULTIPLAYER on a Lan, or alone using Bots (computer A.I. ) and that is set in the 1860s, involving ACW, Mexican/France War and...eternal fights between Settlers and Plain Indians!!  :mrgreen:

It has some things not "cleaned up" and is NOT a game for huge battles, but is fully playable and a real huge fun!

Why did U ask me that, anyway?  :wink:
Gab

I think he wants to know if he should expect updates for both mods in the future or not.
And yeah, I too think this is the only first/third person shooter/fighting game featuring these episodes of history. I haven't come across anything quite like it.

Hey! Help me solve the problem. I have version 1.154 of the game. This mod gives an error. Change to an earlier version (1.153) I can not. What to do?

What kind of error? Them message would be helpful.

The mod should run under 1.154. I never tried, but there didn't seem to be changes for Warband between 153 and 154.

What you can do while your waiting for the next answer :wink: , you can try to follow the Tutorial. Most important is to check "Load Textures on Demand" in the configure-video at the starting screen.

Make new skins for Native Americans, i know indians are little black but not this black, you should make new ones. But other than that the mod is pretty nice, good job guys  :smile:

FinnishKnight said:
Make new skins for Native Americans, i know indians are little black but not this black, you should make new ones. But other than that the mod is pretty nice, good job guys  :smile:

Glad you like the mod! Please post things like this in the Suggestions/problems thread next time.

I just want to ask if there is any mirror for this version (0.99) Moddb hates me always and doesn't let me download, it says there are no mirrors, I'd like to try this mod but so far no luck :sad:

Cheers.

Ambrush said:
I just want to ask if there is any mirror for this version (0.99) Moddb hates me always and doesn't let me download, it says there are no mirrors, I'd like to try this mod but so far no luck :sad:

Cheers.
You should be logged in on Moddb when trying to download something, download mirrors should be always available then. :wink:

hey
1.are the banners bugged?i choose one an there is a flag of the france or some other country.it repeats all the time?

2.there are really no bridges in this game? XD

3.in factions menu it says that i'm a lord of some lands

Thank you for your concerns. In the future please post items like this in the Thread entitled: "Suggestions, PROBLEMS....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!" Thank You! :wink:

this mod looks pretty badass I hope this gets more support because the idea of a western mod on warband is just mind blowing  :grin:
keep up the good work man! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Back
Top Bottom