>> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

Users who are viewing this thread

CIAO Folks!!!!  :razz:
I m back from vacations and am reading the tons of stuff written on Topics and PMed to me!!!  :shock:
I ll be posting back to all of you soon but I want to thank expecially my dear friends and TS for the splendid and affectionated work done in my forced absence!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gabby  :wink:

Gab! I am a huge fan of american history and if this helps, I am in advanced placement classes (ap) for us history. I would love more than anything to play the early release of 1860, version 0.9! I love all your mods and play mount and blade whenever i can, but  cant play 1860 because i recently downloaded warband 1.153. I already support you and hope to get playing 1860 as soon as i can, so I humbly request permission to download version 0.9 :grin:

Marecone said:
I would like to applay for beta testing. First of all let me say that I don't know how to mod but I have some other qualities that you could probably use.
I am a civil war buff from Croatia. Big time :smile:. I did beta testing for most of the newer civil war themed games like AGEOD ACW, Forge of Freedom... In AGEOD big portion of regimental names came from me and my studies.
Anyway, I can help you out by play testing and with advices on the era if you need that. Mod looks great and sure would like to give it a try and help you out.

Godspeed

Got the sig as well  :mrgreen:. Can I join your team now?

Thanx

Thx for the kind posts, guys. I like and need support, to encourage my work on the Mods....but atm I just need ppl that can actually HELP in my coding, scening... and general modding.
Serious ppl, possibly NOT Recruits (that I do not know anything about ) and surely experienced.
I know for experience that it usually doesn t work, otherwise....
I spent so much time just trying to explain the most elementary modding things to some guys that then just made a mess ...or even left me with a half job done ...and they started their own Mod or projects then....  :???:
No offence to anybody, but I m very far behind on my schedule, now, mostly due to 15 days of vacation I just made... and no modding done.  :neutral:
I NEVER took a break so long and even if it was wanderful for me and my family relationship...I have to pay the bill of it now, and I m getting very nervous checking the many things that I STILL have to fix... :???:.

Gab
PS....once again...THERE IS  NO TEAM for 1860s...is just me and few Friends and Top Supporters helping here and there....mostly on testing, lately.
Just naming the word TEAM makes me in a bad mood....not sure why... :???:

Hey gabri,

I would like to help you with the coding.
I must say never did this for mount & blade, but before I went into the military I used to work as programmer.
Might take me some time and some questions to get the hang of it, but sure want to help you.

its up to you to decide.
just let me know.

regards

Benzin

Benzin77 said:
Hey gabri,

I would like to help you with the coding.
I must say never did this for mount & blade, but before I went into the military I used to work as programmer.
Might take me some time and some questions to get the hang of it, but sure want to help you.

its up to you to decide.
just let me know.

regards

Benzin

First of all: BEST WISHES, New Husband and Wife!!!!
Missed to say Grats on August 18th, but did now, even if late!!!  :oops:

Then, IF your wife will be patient with you, yes of course you can help me !  :mrgreen:

I will send you and my best Supporters a dwld Link soon, so that you can have a look and agree on when and how to help.  :wink:

Gabby

PS sorry for late answer, but...well...you know my situation, right?  :???:

Well...
I never- ever wanted  a Gabrilduro' s TEAM anymore, and I just modded alone and had only some Helpers and Supporters helping me on some issues, lately.

But then MARECONE came...and after hundreds of messages/mails/pms
and tons of hours spent on helping me ACTIVELY, almost getting kicked out of his own house, by his wife and kids....
I felt very touched and now, openly and clearly, this is what I wrote to him:
....Overwhelmed with the huge work done and with the enthusiastic, respectful and always available attitude you always had in doing all this, Marko.!!

It was something that I thought could never happen anymore, ever. Pls consider that !!

Then I started to consider it, but thought that could be postponed.
..but as usual I cannot wait ...like when I buy a present for my wife, a friend of mine...or, expecially, to my kids.

I always end up giving it much before the birthday....cuz I couldn t wait.

So,... (stand up and listen carefully, now, pls)

for the nice attitude you always had with me, respectful and always homaging my Gabrilduro s Devoloper figure, even after our first .....missunderstanding, more than a fight, showing great self control, courtesy and a very understanding side of your personality.
And for your attitude, always available in pleasing my needs and small/big requests (I could hear some: "jeees, gotta do this for him, now"...hehehe) even if you had other ideas or requests atm, and also you had (still have!) a very busy:
familiar
studing
....and working
LIFE (just like me...)

I decided to send you Marko, called MARECONE
the attached new Signature Pic.

I would be pleased and deeply honored, for you to add it in your profile, removing the old 1860s one that you have now.

That will mean a completely different gerarchy in our relation, since we would decide together many things....well, as we already did, actually.
But now you can feel more free and authorized to behave as a:

CO-DEVELOPER​

In no way I want that to take you away from your wife, family and personal life. (swear that!)
Is just my huge and best way to say thx for all that I said up above...and you deserve it completely.

Also, on forums, u will not feel embaraced to say:
"Gabby said this, or thinks that, or is planning to do blabla..."

A big italian hug, and welcome in.
Gab
PS...I will slowly but constantly work on the Mod progress -wink-

I hope he will get the best compliments from all of you, and that you all will feel like helping out, ...as you can and WHEN you can, for my 1860s mod to progress!

Gabby
PS  thx Rammstein and to all ppl keeping in touch here!  :mrgreen:

Thank you all guys and especially to Gabby for trusting me. I will try to do my best in my new role.
Joe, those pics are from Gabby and I am just posting them  :cool: so he can have more time for coding. As soon as 0.95 gets released you can bet that you will see tons of my pics as well.

EDITED: Also, don't be shy and post few of your own pics as well.

Marecone said:
Thank you all guys and especially to Gabby for trusting me. I will try to do my best in my new role.
Joe, those pics are from Gabby and I am just posting them  :cool: so he can have more time for coding. As soon as 0.95 gets released you can bet that you will see tons of my pics as well.

Doesn't matter its 1/2 gabby , 1/2 you in these mods !  :lol: :lol: Thank you !  :lol: :lol:

yaca38 said:
Marecone said:

Doesn't matter its 1/2 gabby , 1/2 you in these mods !  :lol: :lol: Thank you !  :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Made me lough. It is more 99.99% Gabby and all other people that helped him, or still are helping, and 0.01% max me. In any case, I will do my best to change that ratio in my favor  :cool:.

Marecone said:
yaca38 said:
Marecone said:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Made me lough. It is more 99.99% Gabby and all other people that helped him, or still are helping, and 0.01% max me. In any case, I will do my best to change that ratio in my favor  :cool:.

Oh , whatever , 0,01% means a lot of things , too  :lol: Thanks !  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom