[0.960] UPDATE: Craftmod CEP 1.8.4 released (01/07/2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

Noticed this as well (and the smithy in the mine is hovering a bit, I think I should be able to blacksmith there, though I first need more agility to jump that high)

But I really just want to know what's wrong with those dang horses. I mean it's a great mod but at least fix or know how to fix the flaw before you release it. It pisses me off because my favorite M&B horse is in that mod and it looks as though it's Odin's horse!

Folthrik said:
But I really just want to know what's wrong with those dang horses. I mean it's a great mod but at least fix or know how to fix the flaw before you release it. It pisses me off because my favorite M&B horse is in that mod and it looks as though it's Odin's horse!

Yeah, I'm going to learn how to rig skeletons in all those vast amounts of free time I have just so I can fix a visual flaw in this mod which isn't my fault.

If they bug you so much, YOU learn how to animate and then rig them to M&B's new horse skeletons.

Plainly,
Winter

Love this mod.  Been playing this only for a while now.  Noticed that, if I go the the Quests menu right after winning a battle, I sometimes get a CTD.  Still can't starve out castles or towns.  Fell into the black hole of immobility at the farthest east Khergit castle.  Had to watch a little patch of sky while my troops attempted to carry on without me.  Also noticed that, if I go into a town with over about 5 relation to me, my exquisite Count swords sell for 1551 denars instead of 1496, which screws up my selling to blacksmiths, etc., since they only have 1500.  Still, love it!

I have a question, I made a axe head and a axe handle and when I press the Item Assembly it says you don't have the right resores etc..etc....

And I did have tools in my inventory + the axe head and axe handle.

With the release of 1.03 version, I'm wondering if there is any plan for an update to the best mod this game has ever seen?

Thank you for your time and efforts!  Blackhawk  :smile:

Winter said:
Yeah, I'm going to learn how to rig skeletons in all those vast amounts of free time I have just so I can fix a visual flaw in this mod which isn't my fault.

If they bug you so much, YOU learn how to animate and then rig them to M&B's new horse skeletons.

Plainly,
Winter

not trying to be a prick here but you need to treat your community with a bit more respect, not everyone realizes how much work it takes to learn those programs.  They're just trying to be helpful and show their enthusiasm and appreciation of your creation but you just retort with the same disrespectful and sarcastic tone which is often quite uncalled for.  I'd be willing to let it go if it were a one time thing and actually have, but you said almost the exact same thing to me 2 months ago.  And quite frankly that's what turned me off to this mod I'm sorry but I'm not playing a mod the creator of which can't treat me or other users with the respect we deserve.

Winter tends to be blunt. But still, Folthrick acting pissed off at how the horses aren't fixed doesn't help; after all its everyone's god given right that the mod creators bug fix, or else we won't get our horses!

Winter isn't one for group hugs. Just ignore it, he's not angry, just indifferent.

Elenmmare said:
Winter tends to be blunt. But still, Folthrick acting pissed off at how the horses aren't fixed doesn't help; after all its everyone's god given right that the mod creators bug fix, or else we won't get our horses!

Winter isn't one for group hugs. Just ignore it, he's not angry, just indifferent.

ok I hadn't read the response he was replying to, that one it was justified for, I thought he was snapping at the guy who posted pics, and politely inquired about the horses (which is what I did a while ago and was replied to in the same impolite fashion) I jumped the gun on that one, apologies

MXDXD said:
Hi,

The mod is very interesting so far! ... But I'm just a bit lost when it comes to equipping retainers...

ditto  :wink:

Great effort though Winter!  Any version for 1.xx anytime soon?

Sorry for reviving this thread guyz, but how am i supposed to find coal and dyes? thx anyway..
Oh, great work dude, why don't ya port Craftmod into  1.1x?

Winter...how's the update for v. 1.0xx coming along?

Been playing the vanilla Native but it's just not the same as with my favorite mod...Craftmod!

Back
Top Bottom