[0.960] UPDATE: Craftmod CEP 1.8.4 released (01/07/2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

Winter

Master Knight
After more than a year without a public release, the Craftmod Community Expansion Project splashes back into the modern day! It has gone through a complete redesign and is now available on M&B 0.960.

Another bugfix is out:

http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,1400.0.html

Also, remember to support the development by buying my finely-crafted and excellent novel!

Stupendously,
Winter

PS. There is a slightly outdated but still applicable crafting guide HERE: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,171.0.html

Also, you are able to run crafting ingredient queries under the crafting information dialogue in the mod, so USE IT.

Nice to see this mod again, but i got a serious problem getting the raw materials :sad:

The problem with chopping wood is that i don´t get the message which type of tree i´m facing.

The problem with minig is, that "entering" the mine seems to be buggy. I don´t get into the correct mining area, far more i´m stuck in a very little room like place... a screenshot is not shareable atm.

Can help be provided?

Greetings

Okay, um Craftmod? Looked at the forums but couldn't really find a simple explanation of what it is.

gamerwiz09 said:
Okay, um Craftmod? Looked at the forums but couldn't really find a simple explanation of what it is.

It is one of the Elder Mods, once dead but dreaming of life in the halls of sunken R'lyeh, but now called to awaken once more to drive mad the minds of men! Ia Ia Craftmod ftaghn!

Winter said:
gamerwiz09 said:

It is one of the Elder Mods, once dead but dreaming of life in the halls of sunken R'lyeh, but now called to awaken once more to drive mad the minds of men! Ia Ia Craftmod ftaghn!

I was awakened in the night by a terrible dream. As the screaming of ancient curses filled my mind, I saw a vision. A great mod, rising out of the ocean. I was filled with terror and yet, could not look away. For 3 days and nights I lay in a fevered state, between life and death. Now I see that my visions were true. Craftmod lives! The end times are upon us!

Found some bugs -- mining and woodcutting are bummed due to unported scene prop entries. Hunting is also bummed because of a small scripting bug. All fixed now, but I'm waiting for some more reports before I'll give out the update.

Calculatingly,
Winter

gamerwiz09 said:
Ookaaaaayy....

Craftmod is essentially a mod that allows you to gather resouces and to either make, or upgrad existing equipment from them.

Aa bit like adding crafting from WoW to M&B.

Its quite cool, really!!

Just started playing and I can't talk to my companion without the game crashing.

Can't get into the mine and all of the buildings are out of whack.

I'd also suggest that you include a readme, to explain to people who didn't play the old craftmod what they need to do. This would be also good to explain to the rest of us what changes have been made since the previous version and exactly what all those ladders are supposed to be doing in the forest...

I'll play it again, when you release the update with bugfixes.

once of my favourite  :mrgreen:
okey I'm gonna felt sorry when I say this, but when will it be cooporated to a 0.960 Story mod  :mrgreen: ?

Hey Winter, seems like you've got a few missing textures in the blacksmith. The pick and axehead are plain white.

There's a little dialogue problem too.

Talk to the smelting thing:
Hello <Character Name>, are you ready to do some crafting?
[I'd like to upgrade something]
Which item would you like to upgrade?
Go back.
Anything else? Your I am sorry. has a good claim, but it is not enough for me to turn my back on . I will remain loyal to my liege. skill is currently at 0%

EDIT: 3rd bugthing. RGL WARNING Unable to find mesh war_horse. Your warhorse mesh is missing! Nothing fatal though, you just don't see the warhorse. :grin:

Arzeal said:
once of my favourite  :mrgreen:
okey I'm gonna felt sorry when I say this, but when will it be cooporated to a 0.960 Story mod  :mrgreen: ?

I think Winter plans to do a 1.0 release of StoryMod, when, you know, he gets people to help him out.

I too have gotten the dialog crash, everytime it goes to the dialog window outside of a city it crashes for me, including when I'm run down by bandits and the like

Back
Top Bottom