• Yes!

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • Absolutely!

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Hell yeah it is!

Votes: 72 62.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually looking at the text files it may be possible to do so now by fudging with the text files, but how the server will react (As well as what players without the banner pack will see) I do not know. It's nearly midnight where I am so I'll look at it tormorrow, no promises.

We of the fish nation are heavily offended to have or nations war banner removed. We demand it be returned of they shall face the wraith or our fish slap dance!

Well we could mod in the fish banner but what is the point because none of the official servers are going to run our petty banner mod are they.

Well if you think about it, a fish symbol if made to represent players in the desert dwelling sultanate faction is a bit nonsensical. If the last faction were sea faring pirates instead of desert dwellers, then I would be all for it.  :mrgreen:

FrisianDude said:
I distinctly recall having said "Oh, hi Weren" and then giving ample clues as to my username. Seriously, I said "it starts with an F", and somebody said something silly. Then I said ".. and it ends with a risianDude" and no response at all. So **** you! :mad:

I recognized Frisian, though I did call him Firisien at first.  :lol:

Good times.

Fish banner was nice, so I am a bit sad to see it go. I would prefer the amount of banners be increased rather than some removed.  :wink:

Commoner said:
Well if you think about it, a fish symbol if made to represent players in the desert dwelling sultanate faction is a bit nonsensical. If the last faction were sea faring pirates instead of desert dwellers, then I would be all for it.  :mrgreen:

But... this doesn't make any sense. The fish banner was there long before the Sarranids. What are you rambling about?

silentdawn said:
We of the fish nation are heavily offended to have or nations war banner removed. We demand it be returned of they shall face the wraith or our fish slap dance!

fish_slap.gif

:lol:

Eagle out...

As two of my favourite banners were removed, I concur with the suggestion of increasing the banner cap rather than arbitrarily removing banners people have gotten fond of.

Well I've made my first attempt at upping the banner limit myself, I tried to set the last banner as mesh #396 by fudging the code around, the result was that the 'Next Page' button changed to 'the Quick', however the button still worked. Looking through the strings it turns out string #396 is in fact 'the Quick' so I merely inserted the number at the wrong place, I'll try again later.

EDIT: Second attempt - I manage to change the 'Use Faction Banner' to read 'the Quick', hmmm.

I haven't  been playing for a while, got a SP update message but no MP message so I have just discovered that I missed the first patch with the new faction. And now the fish banner has gone? A dark day, a dark, dark day.

Commoner said:

I just realized how awesome a pirate mod for Warband would be.  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom