?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we create custom group troops?
0XSCpi7.png

Maybe they can add more designs for custom troops, like someone carrying a lance or axe ,even heavy infantry and light infantry. Also for projectile troops they can add a ammunition bar
0WwSfUt.jpg

Vesper_ said:

New interview, can someone translate this?

Edit:
I don't think this guy asked good questions, but better than nothing.

You are wrong, he asked great questions :smile:

The most important part of the interview is about the early access, where he asked if this early access will just feel like another BETA or not. Armagan guaranteed that it will not feel like one of those other EA games that are half-assed or end up not releasing at all, it will feel like a good gaming experience. However, he does add that it will not be perfect at the start of EA. He also adds that the game could possibly be released around that time, but he would rather have the feedback of the players and have the game be as good as possible on release. He also has high hopes that it will be released in 2020, though this is not certain.

Doğacan said:
Vesper_ said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_eNg6d3xk

Edit:

The most important part of the interview is about the early access, where he asked if this early access will just feel like another BETA or not. Armagan guaranteed that it will not feel like one of those other EA games that are half-assed or end up not releasing at all, it will feel like a good gaming experience. However, he does add that it will not be perfect at the start of EA. He also adds that the game could possibly be released around that time, but he would rather have the feedback of the players and have the game be as good as possible on release. He also has high hopes that it will be released in 2020, though this is not certain.

Yes i was wrong about that, and im sure they will release almost finished game on early access

Vesper_ said:
Doğacan said:
Vesper_ said:

Edit:

Yes i was wrong about that, and im sure they will release almost finished game on early access

I think it's also pretty interesting to mention that, at the end of the Rocket Beans TV interview, the host said ''you'll be here next year, I hope?'' and Armagan answered ''with an other game''. Granted he said it jokingly, I still believe this means the game will truly be fully released in 2020. At least, I believe that is their plan.

Armagan implies they are well aware many games in the past abused the early access usage but first mount and blade was one of the first games that used this and as long as it is used with good faith, for the sake of game; it will gelp the game a lot.

Also it was implied when the game is out we wont feel like this is not a complete game a lot. Yet because game is a sandbox and not linear, thats still not that easy to say.

Vesper_ said:

New gameplay without commentary.

1. The music is great.
2. The playable character's voice isn't.
3. Characters' faces look great and diverse.
4. I like that your companions follow you in town.
5. World map lighting needs work. Settlement and character models aren't properly lit and don't seem to have ambient occlusion.

Noudelle said:
Vesper_ said:

New gameplay without commentary.

1. The music is great.
2. The playable character's voice isn't.
3. Characters' faces look great and diverse.
4. I like that your companions follow you in town.
5. World map lighting needs work. Settlement and character models aren't properly lit and don't seem to have ambient occlusion.

Well I personally found characters voice very fitting for his type.

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but Brogomir's storyline may tell us something about a possible new feature. According to the lore, he enrolled in the service of the Empire, even though he is Sturgian. His party is also full of Sturgian troops. I wonder whether diplomacy allows the Empire to bribe the barbarian parties to fight on its side.

Back
Top Bottom