?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Users who are viewing this thread

doh-g.jpg

If lance can be used two-handed, one-handed or couched, which version do the damage/item stats relate to and how do they vary when used differently?

"Its in a very rudimentary state" ?
Ouch! That hurt real bad....  :cry:
I'm going to distant myself from this game again for several months so the info gets filtered and we know close to everythig.

He said the demo is a rudimentary version. Remember features are left out of it, so he may be referring to this. Who knows? But to call a game 80% done rudimentary doesnt seem right.

Im hoping the bartering is not gone. It would be a terrible downgrade.

Also the green clouds behind horses running in grass... Seriously? Who thought that looks good?

Insider said:
What I don't get is if the state of the game is "rudimentary", why on earth are you waiting until March of next year to release the early access if we could be testing all of those "paths" RIGHT NOW
Well, 1.) either the game isn't complete enough yet for public release, or 2.) TW wants to polish the game more before releasing it, because they know that as soon as they do release it, it will be judged. Early Access or no, if the game has problems, people will start complaining as soon as they're able to play it and notice them. If you don't believe me, read this thread. People are already nitpicking and pointing out things that they don't like. I'm not saying they're wrong to do so; I'm just saying it like it is. There will be around 50x more of that once people can buy the game and play it themselves. TW may want the game to look and play as good as it can before the early access release.

Terco_Viejo said:
Hot article fresh from the oven. (Must be read)
https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/heres-why-mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-is-going-into-early-access-after-eight-years-of-development/
I read the article. I can not understand, the game is full or it will be a demo...?
Will some features be cut?  :dead: :dead: :dead:
The last words of Armagan really confused me.

Gab-AG. said:
I believe he meant to say that the early access version won't be in a rudimentary state, unlike other games. But that's my interpretation.
That has occurred to me now you'vee said it, since he doesent have a very good english pronounciation, and listening to his other interviews, it could be.

One thing is also starting to be very clear, to me at least, the scope of the game will be something we never even immagined, so i mind less and less they polishing it, do it good and taking time.

Gab-AG. said:
I believe he meant to say that the early access version won't be in a rudimentary state, unlike other games. But that's my interpretation.

This is exactly what I think. I mean doesn't that "It" refer to "the kind of game"?

"This is not going to be the kind of game where early access is…" Yavuz said, trailing off and reconsidering his words. "It's at a very rudimentary stage."

Oh man...I couldn't be happier, they've FINALLY revealed something about the attributes, and precisely what I was hoping for, about 6 of them!! My guess:

1. Strength
2. Perception/Perspective (?)
3. Endurance
4. Cunning
5. Sociability
6. Intelligence

Perhaps #2 should have a proper name like Accuracy or even Dexterity?

Village stats are awesome as well, and it's really nice to see what they produce.

I just don't like the overall design of the perk tree, just not very visually appealing and intuitive, but it's still a WIP so there's hope. The perk icons are better than before at least.

Looking forward to watching knowledgeable players uploading some videos.

NPC99 said:
Some Vlandians
KAY8O.jpg

Vlandian Champion & Vlandian Gallant aren't from the regular troop tree.
0GhBa.jpg
I hope there will be a video where someone will look at all of the unit tree

NPC99 said:
Vlandian Champion & Vlandian Gallant
Love that it looks like we'll get elite troops with their own troop trees in the end.

Though honestly, Vlandian Champion sounds a bit silly to me, I'd prefer they just used Knight. Also in the siege video we see Battanian Hero, another poor change imo

John.M said:
NPC99 said:
Vlandian Champion & Vlandian Gallant
Love that it looks like we'll get elite troops with their own troop trees in the end.

Though honestly, Vlandian Champion sounds a bit silly to me, I'd prefer they just used Knight. Also in the siege video we see Battanian Hero, another poor change imo
Yeah I agree the titles could be changed a bit. Seems a bit strange to have a whole army of champions or heros. Thanks NPC99 for the whole tree!!

This Guy in reddit promised to do a video where he hovers over every skill and troop tree so similar to Duh's video what do you guys think

https://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/comments/ct4n3i/update_gamescom_singleplayer_demo/

Back
Top Bottom