?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Users who are viewing this thread

vicwiz007 said:
Variant 2 for sure. And as Delinard said, perhaps make them plural, but not a big deal.

May this Gamescom bring us great joy. We have not yet seen the "Dont expect a release date" message from Callum  :cool: but we don't expect it to begin with.

We are all Callum.  :lol: :lol:

Let us hope that this is the last Gamescom Bannerlord will be at while it's in a pre-release phase!
Can't wait to see some new videos. Harlaus knows I watched every stream from last Gamescom multiple times.

vicwiz007 said:
Variant 2 for sure. And as Delinard said, perhaps make them plural, but not a big deal.

May this Gamescom bring us great joy. We have not yet seen the "Dont expect a release date" message from Callum  :cool: but we don't expect it to begin with.
Thank you and Count Delinard for the notes on the text!  My English is my one of the worst!) I'll fix it tomorrow.

Some parts of the game will be disabled from the SP Demo such as weapon crafting

ijV9N.png

Variant 2 has my vote. If I could make a suggestion. You can split the information coming out into Multiplayer and Single player sections. Especially for videos.

Are there any forumites going to Gamescom this year?  And have a business/press pass?

Variant 1-3 (because it does not contrast with the main picture, also you can remove the stroke of the text or reduce it (in general, i suggest making the headings exactly the same as the text in the main picture)).
Thank you for your initiative AJIexander, i hope to hear a lot of good news. :smile:

I vote Variant 2 its clear simple and elegant and also I think the singleplayer information  and videos should be separate from the multiplayer also I think there should be a spoiler linking the impressions of forum member that attended the event 

Insider said:
Some parts of the game will be disabled from the SP Demo such as weapon crafting

ijV9N.png
Really weird. Weapon crafting hasn't been shown for many years now. What's going on with that? It looked to be quite far along, so I really don't get it.

vicwiz007 said:
Insider said:

ijV9N.png
Really weird. Weapon crafting hasn't been shown for many years now. What's going on with that? It looked to be quite far along, so I really don't get it.

Maybe they want to focus on showcasing sieges and the vassal phase and that is why they disable character creation and crafting. I hope whoever is attending makes use of the persuasion system and advanced diplomacy, along with the armies and caravan system

Back
Top Bottom