Users who are viewing this thread

Terco_Viejo said:
The Khuzait faction is the one that has received the most research and pampering. I consider this faction well applied at 95% (5% nitpickery minutiae)
I have faith in you for that 5% alteration, i believe you are "cooking" something good for us as we speak  :grin:

Piconi said:
LPKDM.png

I absolutely adore this one! :eek:

AJIexander said:
Well done guys!  I look forward to updating the appearance of Sturgia for multiplayer :smile:
Agreed.
I really dislike the too nordic look on them, being a slav myself doesen`t help either :wink: . Huskarls are ok, they are an elite, and they are one of few nordic units that should be in Sturgia troop tree, but Ulfs and Raiders i just can`t stand like this, especially the Raiders.

can add a helmet in a hat to raiders?
latest

on Skellige Island, in general, a rather successful combination of Finno-Slavic-Scandinavian cultures

jan-marek-jan-marek-skelige-klany-wczesne.jpg

im liking the additions of the oval shields for empire
I get the idea that they want a more byzantine look but when u see the existing celtic/gaulish nation of battania using them instead of the empire it feels kind of offputting

Very well done! After playing the beta, I felt that there is a major lack of cosmetic looks, I hope down the line maybe, they implement some of these model ideas/etc. For either MP or SP.  :party: :party:

CKyHC said:
can add a helmet in a hat to raiders?
[...]
Yes i can, i did, check instead of the raider i posted before now i edited in the 2 versions of Raider . . . Once we have that nice slavic look, we can just switch colors, tweak cape a bit and such, and we basicaly have unlimited variety potential....except not us, but Taleworlds should do that with their 3D models  :grin:
This is my suggestion for raiders; lets hope they hear our prayers  :ohdear:

Anyone should propose new units or exsiting unit changes at least with pictures they find online, if they are not into creating sketches or models themselves (very few are), then from what is possible out of those we can make that into concept art and 2D models using Bannerlords characters . . .

Back
Top Bottom