? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe its minor factions that I've seen like that
I believe factions that have been defeated will still hire mercenaries from time to time, causing them to wander around aimlessly and starve. A recently defeated faction will also hang on to their mercenaries for some time after they've lost their last settlement. I don't know if this is specifically new to any of the recent patches, but I first noticed it in 1.4.0. Bug report here.

It's also possible that they weren't able to recruit from anywhere because they had no settlements of their own; neutral settlement recruiting wasn't added for NPC lords until 1.4.1.

I believe factions that have been defeated will still hire mercenaries from time to time, causing them to wander around aimlessly and starve. A recently defeated faction will also hang on to their mercenaries for some time after they've lost their last settlement. I don't know if this is specifically new to any of the recent patches, but I first noticed it in 1.4.0. Bug report here.

It's also possible that they weren't able to recruit from anywhere because they had no settlements of their own; neutral settlement recruiting wasn't added for NPC lords until 1.4.1.

holy moly, i never saw it like that. but yes to the parties that are wandering around at 0. Man that's so bonked lol

I took a deeper dive into the troop tree via the encyclopedia and found that troop changes have not been entirely perfect. While equipment changes are noticeable, I am also seeing stats go back to the way they were. Things like 60 athletics on Vlandian Sergeants and that Palatine Guard only have 130 bow skill rather than the alleged 160. And testing out Vlandian Sergeants, I have found that they're really slow, just like they were before.

Also, the Battanian Oathsworn turned back into the Trained Spearman, which is lame.

My feedback: please take your time there is no rush! Let me know if you need more $$$ will gladly open my wallet for M&B.

Last edited:
I have built up the prosperity of Marunath to 12.5k+ and recently got a -240 food malus and consistently stuck at 0 food and everyone is starving. Wiped out all bandits around the area and even sold boatloads of food goods to the city and it is still negative. Seems like a bug since the -240 debuiff says due to Prosperity' which doesn't make sense since prosperity is so high.

There is this mod
for "fief distribution problem", so far so good for me. This could be useful until TW patches the bug.

------

Seems like a bug since the -240 debuiff says due to Prosperity' which doesn't make sense since prosperity is so high.
Take "prosperity" as "population". They are not exactly same, but food consumption of the town could be explained with this way. Higher prosperity your town have, more food consuption there will be. So, unless your town happen to have pretty decent villages with decent food production, high prosperity is actually a bad thing for your town. There are some mods on nexus which push down prosperity aggressively when food balance falls into negative values.

Last edited:
I have built up the prosperity of Marunath to 12.5k+ and recently got a -240 food malus and consistently stuck at 0 food and everyone is starving. Wiped out all bandits around the area and even sold boatloads of food goods to the city and it is still negative. Seems like a bug since the -240 debuiff says due to Prosperity' which doesn't make sense since prosperity is so high.
AFAIK food consumption is directly tied to prosperity. Higher prosperity demands more food

Ok just done a little test. To get prosperity down . in my town thats got over 5000. with no food. i sat there for about half a year in game. and put town to train Mili troops. the prosperity started going down it took some time but now my town is getting food in.. also i dont need to put any troops in there to defend as i have now over 500 Mili troops from the villages and some have turned into t 2 and t 3 units..

CUSTOM BATTLE
-Allow us to pick time of day
-Pick our own troops and equipments
-Ability to switch sides/switch control of enemy ai
-custom starting points for non siege battles

The original post keeps getting updated after patches, so it's not quite dead.

Yeah but this thread used to have a lot of issues reported and hasnt had any of the big issues in 1.4.1 hotfix like everlasting war reported

Aye the removal of the truce period is a good example, although it is now reintroduced again after circa 3 weeks.

Im guessing the thread will get updated once a new version number gets released; e.g, v1.5, 1.5.x, &c.
I feel this thread has deviated somewhat from its original function, from what it used to do before.
At least from my point of view.
As to how it differs now from then relative to my understanding is something i might try and elaborate upon at a later date if needed

Back
Top Bottom