? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Does anyone know of a mod that fixes "Punitive Auto-Resolve against Looters"?

I'm going to give the campaign a try again on my days off but I refuse to fight every single looter battle even late game or risk losing 2-8 elite units. Just a simple revert back to how they function at 1.1 would be nice.

1 or 2 things that need to be looked at after the new patch ..Started new game. Clans That are not right or need looking into. These are miner but need to be changed at some point.
West Empire.. Clan Comnos
Leader Garios. Has 2 Kids. 1 Boy and 1 Girl.
Boy age 21...........Girl 15
Skills.
Tactics 60..............120
Riding 150.............180
Athletics 90............110
Bow 70...................180
Polearm 140...........170
2 Hand 120.............150
1 Hand 130.............180
Charm 80..................60
Steward 60................70
Trade 0.................61
Crossbow 0..............110.
Why is a 15 year old so much better than a 21 year old boy. should be changed around.
Sturgia.
Raganvad Leader.
Has 3 kids , 1 Girl and 2 Boys.. the boys are both 19.. thats ok. but there skills are so different .1 has all and the other only got 90 in riding. dont marry that one. should be given more skill points.
ASERAI
Unqid Has 2 kids .what happened to the other Son. just pointing this out.
Khuzint
Munchug Has 4 Kids ..3 of them all 19 years old ..
Battania
Caladog has 2 Kids,,1 boy and 1 Girl. Skills are way to high for there ages. Girl 12 and Boy 13 ..they are both going out to War ..come on age them up a little ..
Apart from that all the rest are ok.

1 or 2 things that need to be looked at after the new patch ..Started new game. Clans That are not right or need looking into. These are miner but need to be changed at some point.
West Empire.. Clan Comnos
Leader Garios. Has 2 Kids. 1 Boy and 1 Girl.
Boy age 21...........Girl 15
Skills.
Tactics 60..............120
Riding 150.............180
Athletics 90............110
Bow 70...................180
Polearm 140...........170
2 Hand 120.............150
1 Hand 130.............180
Charm 80..................60
Steward 60................70
Trade 0.................61
Crossbow 0..............110.
Why is a 15 year old so much better than a 21 year old boy. should be changed around.
Sturgia.
Raganvad Leader.
Has 3 kids , 1 Girl and 2 Boys.. the boys are both 19.. thats ok. but there skills are so different .1 has all and the other only got 90 in riding. dont marry that one. should be given more skill points.
ASERAI
Unqid Has 2 kids .what happened to the other Son. just pointing this out.
Khuzint
Munchug Has 4 Kids ..3 of them all 19 years old ..
Battania
Caladog has 2 Kids,,1 boy and 1 Girl. Skills are way to high for there ages. Girl 12 and Boy 13 ..they are both going out to War ..come on age them up a little ..
Apart from that all the rest are ok.
I like it concept of Older != better, as I always remember guy I've met in real life, that had been through a lot more than me, and he was 2 year younger (but stronger, more charismatic, etc). Also difference between guys in the same age is still ok, IMO. People's physiques vary. A lot.
As for 3 kids in one year - I agree, kinda weird, but it all assuming that people in Calradia are exactly the same species as we are.

Your right and i am ok with that... But a girl of 15.. her skills are better than many 40 years olds in the game it would be ok if she was a little older than 15 ..around 20 ..

Congrats on getting this pinned, amazing work you're doing!
@Jarl Malcolm excellent job and a nice way to help us test each feature!
Thank you both!

I reckon this is in the game from the start? I'll suggest discussing this in the Feedback section of the forums, since this thread is about content/issues that started with a Beta branch. But if I'm wrong and this is new to a specific Beta Branch, let me know which one and I'll add it respectively.

I am playing 1.3 Bata..I am not sure if they were in game before patch.. just wanted to point them out. and i was wrong about Unqid having 3 kids before. he only had 2 . i messed up with that one sorry.

I don't really get into all the details of each patch, but by a glance i see the commitment to make this thread a hub for hotfixes, very well done.

One important advice tho: each individual post has a limit of 40k characters, and it takes into account all the BBcode ones, spaces and everything, it fills up faster than you'd expect. I highly suggest asking a couple of individuals here to delete their posts (since you havent "reserved" one) that stand in between your OP and your first next post or 2, so you can connect 2-3 posts in case of need.
By the looks of it, you will need it very soon, unless you wouldn't mind deleting some very old patches info from the tabels.

I speak from experience, happened to me once, at the worst moment ?

Back
Top Bottom