? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

1.5.8 BUG report - I don't know if anyone has reported this but in my 1.5.8 save the tournament arenas become totally blacked out and dark - more or less half of the time. It's so dark you cannot see.

A reload of the game fixes this... but only for a short time - then the bug returns.

Runes play very important roles in every book, game or fairy tale. Because the runes have great power! It's the same in Diablo 3, it's important to buy runes. Our ancestors passed on the knowledge that runes are something that everyone should have in life, therefore buy diablo 3 runes.
Remember! that when your runes are over your life will soon be over! Buy runes to keep you safe
Buy runes to be strong

https://odealo.com/games/project-diablo-2/runes

Last edited:
Why does no one mention the most jarring issue, which is memory leaks whenever you open any menu(character page, page in encyclopedia, settlement quick menu whatever) on 1.5.8???

From what I've gathered this also occurs on the stable branch, shouldn't this sort of thing get hot fixed?

Por que ninguém menciona o problema mais chocante, que são os vazamentos de memória sempre que você abre qualquer menu (página de personagem, página na enciclopédia, menu rápido de liquidação qualquer) em 1.5.8 ???

Pelo que eu reuni, isso também ocorre no branch estável, esse tipo de coisa não deveria ser corrigido?
+1

Deleted the game on the second day. Firstly, character leveling is clearly too slow. Secondly, when an enemy country takes you prisoner, you are doomed, you pay ransom to one lord, another immediately attacks you. This is a clear disadvantage and the ransom should give immunity from all the lords of the country, not just 1. But the main problem of the game, there is simply nothing to do in it. This is some kind of caravan simulator. Quests and attacks on bandits give too little and you cannot fight the lords. If you join a faction, you and your small squad will not influence anything and will be completely dependent on the allied AI. The game needs more content, difficult quests, large bandit camps...
And I understand that you are making a "realistic game" (although this raises questions when a bow costs as much as 10 city budgets), but imagine how great it would look with some fantasy elements. Fights against large monsters, lycaontropes, mechanics of summoning undead, a million additional ideas for quests and events ... If you can implement this technically, I would think about it if I were you. People want an interesting and varied game, not "realism."

Deleted the game on the second day. Firstly, character leveling is clearly too slow. Secondly, when an enemy country takes you prisoner, you are doomed, you pay ransom to one lord, another immediately attacks you. This is a clear disadvantage and the ransom should give immunity from all the lords of the country, not just 1. But the main problem of the game, there is simply nothing to do in it. This is some kind of caravan simulator. Quests and attacks on bandits give too little and you cannot fight the lords. If you join a faction, you and your small squad will not influence anything and will be completely dependent on the allied AI. The game needs more content, difficult quests, large bandit camps...
And I understand that you are making a "realistic game" (although this raises questions when a bow costs as much as 10 city budgets), but imagine how great it would look with some fantasy elements. Fights against large monsters, lycaontropes, mechanics of summoning undead, a million additional ideas for quests and events ... If you can implement this technically, I would think about it if I were you. People want an interesting and varied game, not "realism."
No, boy. Mount & Blade is one of the few games for those who want realism. Fantastic mods are another story.

Can't see character when starting a new game in Sandbox, fresh install. Beta.
hqelyUO.png

Not sure who is appropriate to tag but @Piconi appears to be the most active of the mods for this sub-forum.

I was wondering, could this thread please be un-stickied considering it is out of date? The OP hasn't updated it since October 2020 (nearly 9 months ago) and appears to no longer even be active themselves ("last seen December 2020").

Edit: Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom