đź”” Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Currently viewing this thread:

1.5.8 BUG report - I don't know if anyone has reported this but in my 1.5.8 save the tournament arenas become totally blacked out and dark - more or less half of the time. It's so dark you cannot see.

A reload of the game fixes this... but only for a short time - then the bug returns.

widelos

Recruit
Runes play very important roles in every book, game or fairy tale. Because the runes have great power! It's the same in Diablo 3, it's important to buy runes. Our ancestors passed on the knowledge that runes are something that everyone should have in life, therefore buy diablo 3 runes.
Remember! that when your runes are over your life will soon be over! Buy runes to keep you safe
Buy runes to be strong

https://odealo.com/games/project-diablo-2/runes

Last edited:
Why does no one mention the most jarring issue, which is memory leaks whenever you open any menu(character page, page in encyclopedia, settlement quick menu whatever) on 1.5.8???

From what I've gathered this also occurs on the stable branch, shouldn't this sort of thing get hot fixed?

Por que ninguém menciona o problema mais chocante, que são os vazamentos de memória sempre que você abre qualquer menu (página de personagem, página na enciclopédia, menu rápido de liquidação qualquer) em 1.5.8 ???

Pelo que eu reuni, isso também ocorre no branch estável, esse tipo de coisa não deveria ser corrigido?
+1

Top Bottom