? Bannerlord Competitive Scene

Users who are viewing this thread

This community have some pretty nutty individuals who knows how to use a computer. I highly recommend not using any M&B Discords. We are talking actual criminals here, who do malicious activity. If you so choose to be on a M&B Discord server, make sure what kind of server it is and who owns it. Even then the scumbags are most likely also on these servers, so be careful what stuff you click. If you dont know anything about Discord, I advise you to uninstall and forget it exists. Steam has a similar VOIP feature.

I'm not talking about Siege or TDM, I'm talking about Skirmish matchmaking on Discord. You can have good fun in there if you are a decent player https://discord.gg/R8MtH5HR3r
I'll join when I get a new PC, thank !

This community have some pretty nutty individuals who knows how to use a computer. I highly recommend not using any M&B Discords. We are talking actual criminals here, who do malicious activity. If you so choose to be on a M&B Discord server, make sure what kind of server it is and who owns it. Even then the scumbags are most likely also on these servers, so be careful what stuff you click. If you dont know anything about Discord, I advise you to uninstall and forget it exists. Steam has a similar VOIP feature.
I'm part of those peoples that know how to use a PC, tbh if you get hacked through discord you deserved to be hacked
I've had lot of fishing attempts, none were even remotely close to something believable

Back
Top Bottom