BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

? Meet the TEAM - Holy Inquisition [HINQ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hinq-2020-12-23-22-18-31.png

MnBComp talked with Quadri founder of Holy Inquisition clan and playing in one of 2 HINQ teams for BEAST3.

Meet the TEAM - Holy Inquisition [HINQ]

• What is the history of Holy Inquisition? When were you formed? How did the team come together and what is the origin of the name?
The clan of the Inquisition was formed in Warband mods in CRPG and Mercenaries back in 2011, the name came from the game Warhammer 40,000. Later, as the clan went inactive in Warband, Quadri re-branded and founded HINQ in the CRPG, and later things went to CS:GO, League of Legends and other games. Many people from different clans helped him in everything. But Chao Persik was always there (at that time he was called Dima_152).​

• Tell us about your players.
  • Alim - Best KZ archer with a very high ping, but it doesn't hurt to be the best.
  • Bendetto - Archer from Ukraine, in Warband was a very titled shooter, here everything is still ahead) was in the Ukrainian National Team 5 times.
  • Chao Persik - Lives in Russia. The phenomenon of this game and not only this one. In one word "carry".
  • Mreed - From Ukraine. One of the coolest and strongest players, he plays in the infantry class. A very pleasant person to talk to, at any moment if you feel sad he and his guitar ... well, you get the idea).
  • Quadri - Lives in Ukraine. Infantry, crossbowman. Complex character, but a successful leader. Founded this community The Holy Inquisition [HINQ].
  • Sumrac - Lives in Ukraine. Leader of this community discipline.
    He holds several Nations Cup tournaments. He was the captain. One of the strongest cavalry among the CIS, but a complex character, in one word "lights up like a match".
  • troechka - Self-taught, cavalryman. Lives in the UK. Nice, kind guy. As well as Mreed - calm.
  • Vernon - Lives in Ukraine. A unique player. With the worst possible online, he remains a very strong infantryman. Held quite a few tournaments in Warband, he was also the champion in 2017 in the Cup of Nations.
  • zorkeN - This player played with us in the cRPG mod, now he is a good, competent infantry and our captain, or as he calls himself "caller". Lives in Russia.

• Hinq are called the Zero-to-Hero team, made it into the top16 of BEAST1 before being narrowly beaten by DoF. You came 2nd in DivB of BEAST2 and won your promotion match against Enigma to join Div A for BEAST 3. So far you have lost only to DM.
    That is a huge jump in skill – how did this come about?
Yes you are right. It was a very cool season for us, I mean BEAST#2, as well as BEAST#3. In the first tournament, I think we just lacked a couple of key players that we have. We had problems recruiting people and wanting to play this game (I think you understand what we're talking about). There was no captain, Quadri had a ping of 160, Alim did not reveal his full potential, etc. One, Chao Persik was a cut above each of us and not only us, in the first BEAST, in my opinion, he was the best infantry player for me. But now we are here in Division A and I think that this is not the limit of our capabilities with this squad.​

• Hinq are highly respected in competitive Bannerlord and are competing an equal terms with the top teams. Who is the in match commander and has this changed over time? What gives Hinq their strength?
The captain of our team in BEAST#1 was Sumrac and Chao Persik. After that, in BEAST#2 of the first half, Quadri was the captain, after that zorkeN began to study and to this day he is captain.​
Our strength lies most likely in the fact that we are like a family. We have a morale problem and we are working on it. Nevertheless, it is a pleasure to play in such a team, whether you win or lose. The main thing is who is next to you all these defeats and victories. Therefore, I can say with confidence that our strength is in our players themselves.​

• We are in the middle of the tournament now, how has it been for you so far. Were your results as you expected?
Of course not. We started our way to BEAST №3 very strongly and cheerfully, after a draw with RM. We had + morale.​
The next game was against Wagh, we played a draw, but this match was very interesting. It was a basic match, when we played 1 set, and on the 2nd set, Sumrac had a ping of 160, we asked for a restart, but they declined and we lost. It was 0-2 for us in terms of maps, after which we got together and won 2 in a row to zero their 3 - 1 and 3 - 0. Therefore, it was a cool game. Karma is on our side.​
Then there was a game with DM (I don't want to talk about it, we were just "crap"), all subsequent games were supposed to be ours. But we played the first map badly against KW Dark, as well as mirrored against DR.​

• In the final 2 weeks you face the 2 KW div A teams KW light and KW Dark. How do you expect these matches to go? Which players will you be watching out for?
We have already played the first match against KW Dark and we are very unhappy with our game. With KW Light, the game will only be in the near future and, of course, each member of this team is skille dand we will be paying attention to them all. Each of them is strong in its own way.​

• Do you have a message for other teams?
Thanks to the admins for organizing such tournaments (thanks to them this game is still holding). And also good luck and achievements to the community.​

• What has been your most memorable event in Bannerlord so far?
The release of Early Access when we all met again and played our "favorite" game.​

*/~..
LOGO_v2-03111.png
..~\*

Follow MnBComp:
Contact MnBComp Staff:
8tq8qck.gif
Aeronwen
fARbO47.png
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Jabdimelborn
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Le Roux
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
OGL
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Scar
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
TheCardboardBox
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter

Last edited:
Back then in BEAST#1 HINQ was in the same group as my team and I actually thought back then "Oh, these guys might come out strong in the next tournaments."
I actually have been right.

Greetings from DR!

Thanks for pointing that out, I accidently switched them around.:oops:

It is always nice to know some people read these :smile:
You are welcome. I think these are really nice touch to the tournaments. Things like that are what helps Bannerlord community to grow, at least in my humble opinion. :wink:

EDIT: A little last fix is needed. In question 3 you have double Hinq and in question 4 right at the beggining of the sentence, the Hinq is missing. Most likely happened when you missed the word while ctrl-x and ctrl-v :smile:

Back
Top Bottom