BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

? Meet the Team - Greenskinz

Users who are viewing this thread

Greenskinz.png

MnBComp interviewed Artemeis from a new team of old players in Div A for BEAST3.

Meet the TEAM - Greenskinz [Wagh]

• Greenskinz are newly formed for BEAST 3 but have many players from Resolute of BEAST1 & 2. How did the team come together and what is the origin of the name?
Our team was formed of former RS and other clan's players. The origin of the name is quite obvious, we were inspired by orcs and goblins, which compose this race. I think it's mostly Warhammer orcs reference, but other interpretations of this race in different fantasy universes are alright too.​

• Tell us about your players.
Each of our players has played Warband, some for several hundreds of hours, some for 5 and 10 thousands, and participated in different competitive tournaments.​
  • ?? Argentum - Russian, 2hander and captain, was the author of an idea to become Greenskins. Likes killing teammates to create clutch situation and show off winning it. He is a bit aggressive and toxic, but hey, what did you expect from orc?!
  • ?? Artemeis - Russian, infantry and second captain. Thinks that all the ranged weapons are contemptible, likes moaning that back in Warband everything was better.
  • ?? CTH - French, 2hander/infantry. Originally comes from Unity clan. Most of the time he is calm and adequate player, but don't you dare kill him with throwing weapon. Seriously, don't do that.
  • ?? DragonKing - French, but his love towards camels makes us suspicious if he has some arabic roots. Our main cavalry. He can look and sound like very friendly guy, but don't even try to somehow harm or insult camels in his presence, it's nightmare worse than Hulk.
  • ?? Elwaen - French, cavalry/archer. Originally comes from Unity clan Very active player, is present nearly on all matches. You know, all french people seem to be friendly and chill, and he isn't exception (even doesn't react on baguette and frogs jokes)
  • ?? Hireling - Russian, infantry. Veteran Warband player, has tried all classes during his long career. Proud bearer of typical russian accent while speaking English.
  • ?? Kratz - Polish, archer. Came to us from DM, now their leader is Kratzless. He is so good at shooting, that even his teammates prefer to hide somewhere - typical archer, you know.
  • ?? Ramon - Russian, infantry. Our ambassador and match organizer, likes participating in every event and discussion in every discord, even if nobody asks his opinion.
  • Greenskinz are noted for an emphasis on melee play, how did this playstyle come about?
It came out very simple - we had only 1 cav and 5 infantry in the beginning, so it wasn't our choice. However we gradually got better and learned a bit of teamplay, even though pure WAAAGH rush most of the time worked fine as well.​

• We are in the middle of the tournament now, how has it been so far?
It could have been better, it could have been worse. So far we had 3 draws and 1 victory. All draw matches were close and very fun to play, but due to several mistakes some rounds were lost, as it usually happens. Still, the tournament is quite intense with this amount of draws, so thanks to all the previous opponents and good luck to all future ones.​

• This week you face BEAST1/2 silver medalists Risen Manifest, what do you expect from this match? Which players of RM will you be watching out for?
As always we expect to win, you can't have any other intention if want to play in div A. Let's just see how it goes. RM are formidable opponents, and we actually can't point out any particular player, because their whole team is equally good.​
  • Do you have a message for RM?
"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up and down on da bits dat are left. An' den I'm gonna get really mean."​
©Grimgor Ironhide.​
In all seriousness though, good luck to them and to us.​
  • What has been your most memorable event in Bannerlord so far?
During this tournament the most memorable moment by far was Argentum's clutch against HINQ. He was alone against 3 enemies and managed to kill 2 of them and damage the last one heavily. This move won this round for us and map in whole, because there were only two of us coming from spawn, and it would have been quite hard to win without this kills.​

Greenskinz3.png

Follow MnBComp:
Contact MnBComp Staff:
8tq8qck.gif
Aeronwen
fARbO47.png
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Jabdimelborn
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Le Roux
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
OGL
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter
Scar
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
TheCardboardBox
nCdbBIZ.gif
Steam
mEyXAms.gif
TaleWorlds
1ELYCbP.png
Twitter

Last edited:
Seems like i don't something about my own clan.
who are u?

Aeronwen thanks for the interview! We are very pleased to present our clan, but you forgot one of our teammates

"Argentum - russian, 2hander and captain, was the author of an idea to become Greenskins. Likes killing teammates to create clutch situation and show off winning it. He is a bit aggressive and toxic, but hey, what did you expect from orc?!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom