EU Duel Completed ?ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)?

Added to Calendar: 15/08/21

Users who are viewing this thread

Name: Takashiru

He has read the rules.

Two new rules and two rule changes have been applied.
Make sure to read them too.
  • Dismounting the other player will reward you the round.
  • No throwables of any kind are allowed.
  • Purposefully getting off your horse to fight on foot will result in the round being awarded to the opponent.
  • Tournament type will be double elimination style.
Good luck to everyone.

That's a bad decision. Killing the horse is so much easier than killing the player. And while fighting a single dismounted player is more difficult it's something every cav player should be able to do.
It also screws up the ingame duelmode.

I accept that rule, I just think it won't be fun.
It should be a penalty not a reward from my pov.

Yes rules veri read just ban kontos and change dismounting to make it gud
I have read and agreed the rules.

(but getting dismounted need to be a loose. its a cav dool tournament.)
Ok so...
Firstly the rule was dismount does not equal a win and you have to keep fighting on foot, then we "realized" that this is a cav duel tournament and people who are good at infantry will just let their horse die and keep fighting on foot most likely resulting in a win for them.
We received many complaints about the rule, people said that this is a cav tournament and watching your horse and protecting its head etc etc is a part of cavalry duels which I agree on.
We did a poll, wanted everyone to vote.
We got the result that people want dismount=win by majority. So no, we won't be switching back sorry.
I believe necessary precautions have been taken to minimize the cheesing to dismount people like throwables and bows. We might make another restriction on that later on.

Back
Top Bottom