• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

EU Duel Completed 🐎ABCD - A Bannerlord Cavalry Duel (Tournament)🐎

Added to Calendar: 15/08/21

Users who are viewing this thread

hoonii

Knight
After an (admittedly) absurdly long tournament which I was originally expecting for it to finish mid-BEAST latest, we have finally concluded the tournament.

I confess that we took way more players than we needed but if I am completely honest I was expecting max 15 players to even sign up and the community completely surpassed my expectations so you all have my thanks. I am absolutely flattered and I am happy that my first tournament hosting ended up being a fine one.

I am also happy that there have been no major issues whatsoever.

I would like to give my huge thanks to Lars for being a great admin as he undertook the whole responsibility for the tournament from the middle part to the end(since my studies have started) and helped me in early stages.

We will definitely revise and make the tournament better for when we host ABCD#2, maybe even consider getting more admins, but we cannot give a set date yet, all I know is that it just won't happen for quite a while.

-hoonii

Thank you Lars and Hoonii for the tournament. Very well organized :smile:
Well-done tourney, cool admins, great community. Keep up the good vibe.
Thank you for your kind words, we definitely tried our best.

Top Bottom