EU Other Completed ? Bannerlord Groupfighting Cup [8v8] - SIGNUPS CLOSED {10/16}

Users who are viewing this thread

Mazewind

Sergeant at Arms
CUP.png

join.png

==========================================
END OF SIGNUPS : FRIDAY 15th of October

STARTING DATE : SUNDAY 17th of October
==========================================

PS : if more than 16 clans are interested, do not hesitate to sign-up, we may increase the number of participants

The Bannerlord Groupfighting Cup will take place from the 17th Octobre until the first week of December
This Cup aims to gather all of the clans currently playing Bannerlord to finally groupfight together !
We think the CUP will last 6 weeks but it will depends of the number of clans signing-up.

All the matches will be played on a private Duel Server in the arena.

The Cup will start with a two-weeks group stage.
The last clan of each group will then be eliminated.
Phase1.png

Then, the second phase is a standard signe-elimination tournament.
Phase2.png

All matches are played in FT7 (First To Seven)

All players should take the Recruit class and following perks :
Long Sword + Strong Arm

/!\ It is forbidden to use the pila, please just drop it before the beginning of the round /!\

#1 All the players must wear their clan tag during the match

#2 Please show respect toward your opponents (no insults and no toxic behavior)

#3 If you can't manage to schedule your match, the administration will choose the winner according to the evidence

#4 Do not share the password with anyone out of your clan and do not use the server for anything else than playing your match

#5 Each clan can provide up to 3 teams for the tournament, but all the players should play in one and only one team

#6 Each clan have to schedule their match before wednesday of a said week and share the date in the right topic

#7 Both team can charge just after the both team leader said "R" or "Ready" in the chat

#8 If a team can't gather 8 members for the match, then the team will still have to play with a reduced number of players, so that's an handicap

Please fill the form below for signing-up to the tournament.

Code:
Clan Name :

Team Name (if more than 1 team):

Team Clan / Tag :

Contact 1 : TW & Steam

Contact 2: TW & Steam

Banner :

I have read and I accept the rules :

Big thanks to @Dejan for his help !

La Légion du Cerbère is glad to welcome all of you for taking part to this fresh new air event ! :smile:

This CUP is a first try, I'm sure there is a lot of point we can improve together after this one !​

Last edited:
Last edited:
TW should consider giving out loot prizes ?

Haha maybe they will when they will host themselves such a tournament but right now I hope they are too busy coding ?

EDIT : Moreover, we're here to play for fun and honor not for money

Last edited:
Why 8 players per team ? Maybe consider lowering the amount of players to 6 or less. It is much easier to make a small team with like 1-2 subs than getting 8 players together, and since it is inf only tournament higher amount of players in a team doesn't really have any impact on the gameplay other than making it harder for a match to happen. Usual format for groupfights is 3v3 and ft10. That way you can get more teams to actually participate in toureny. With 8 players limit i can imagine that only the biggest clans can afford to put up enough players for such gfs and even them won't be able to create more than 1 team.

Last edited:
Why 8 players per team ? Maybe consider lowering the amount of players to 6 or less. It is much easier to make a small team with like 1-2 subs than getting 8 players together, and since it is inf only tournament higher amount of players in a team doesn't really have any impact on the gameplay other than making it harder for a match to happen. Usual format for groupfights is 3v3 and ft10. That way you can get more teams to actually participate in toureny. With 8 players limit i can imagine that only the biggest clans can afford to put up enough players for such gfs and even them won't be able to create more than 1 team.
I believe since BEAST is played by 6 players some temas my struggle to pull 8 and I agree that we should use less players as well im pretty sure 6v6 is a better option. This will allow more teams to participate.

Should make it a bit easier for the smaller captain and skirmish teams to get enough people, since it is based around 6 being the size

Hello,

First, thank you for your interest into the Bannerlord Groupfighting Cup.

On the first hand, you're totally right. Putting the number of player to 8 is going to shrink the number of clan who can possibly attending and that's a shame.

On the other hand, groupfighting as it's intended here is inspired by NW Nations Cup where it's not only individual level which is important but also all the team synergy and average level.

I personnaly believe than 3v3 is a too small format for enjoying true groupfight.

I believe since BEAST is played by 6 players some temas my struggle to pull 8 and I agree that we should use less players as well im pretty sure 6v6 is a better option. This will allow more teams to participate.

Thank you too Death for your interest.

I believe than 6v6 is a perfect format for Skirmish and Captain but here we are trying to create a new way of playing and compete together and i'm pretty sure 6v6 is not the good format for those kind of match and change is important I believe.

Moreover, I want to light up the fact than I don't ask for a minimum member of player in a team, so if you want you can play 7v8 or 6v8.

Should make it a bit easier for the smaller captain and skirmish teams to get enough people, since it is based around 6 being the size

Hello,

I totally understand your point. But as i said above, the main goal is not to allow all clans to join a middle-fun event, it's to create a high-fun event than all clans will want to recruit ppls for :smile:

Now please do not discuss this topic in this thread anymore, I will make a "Discussions" thread into the Event Group for talking about such subjects.

Last edited:
Clan Name : The Holy Inquisition

Clan Tag : HINQ

Contact 1 : Quadri TW | Steam

Contact 2: Silver TW | Steam

Banner :

Roster:

I have read and I accept the rules : Yes

Hello,

Thank you for your interest into the Bannerlord Groupfighting Cup.

We are glad to welcome you into this event !

Please make sure to add your banner into the signing-up form and also notice we do not ask for any roster.

Also, I know HINQ is a big clan, would you like to make two differents team ?

Best regards,

Maze

Sign-ups will close on tomorrow evening.

To all the clan who already signed-up, the show will go on if we are at least 6 clan so please try to reach to your contacts for increasing the number of participants.

Best regards,

Maze

Back
Top Bottom