日本語フォーラム (JPN Forum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Xephaeston

Sergeant Knight at Arms
こんにちは、みんな。 他に日本語を話せる人はいますか ? 一部の日本人が NW をプレイしていたことを知っています。 あなたに会うのが楽しみ。

日本語 翻訳の提案については、以下をクリックすると、公式の日本語翻訳関連サイトに飛びます。
I am not a native Japanese speaker, but I have also noticed numerous errors in the Japanese localization of the game. It appears that the translation was not done by native Japanese speakers or, I should say, it doesn't seem like the work of a human translator.

Nevertheless, I will forward this message to the community managers in the hopes that I can contribute something to help you.

確かに、多くの誤訳が存在し、それは機械翻訳による仕事だと思います。
id="A38xbjqm" text="Engage"
text="婚約"と翻訳していますが、この単語は、夫婦の結婚の約束を表します。
戦争中に結婚の申し込みをされ、笑えます。
一番楽しい戦闘のシーンがコメディに変ってます。
私はPCでプレイしているのでxmlを修正しました。
しかし、PC以外のコンシュマーゲーマーには、売れないと思います。
戦闘シーンにコメディ要素があり、クールではないと判断できますから。
この文は、グーグルで翻訳しました。
多くの日本人が、このゲームの良さを分かってくれるとうれしいので、日本語で投稿します。

Certainly there are many mistranslations, and I think it's a machine translation job.
id="A38xbjqm" text="Engage"
It translates as text="engagement", but this word expresses the marriage promise of the couple.
It's funny that he proposed to me for marriage during the war.
The most enjoyable battle scene turns into a comedy.
I am playing on PC so I fixed the xml.
However, I don't think it will sell to non-PC consumer gamers.
Because there are comedy elements in the battle scenes, and you can judge that it is not cool.
This sentence was translated by google.
It's not that machine translation is bad, but that there is no system to check it.
I'm glad that many Japanese people can appreciate the goodness of this game, so I'll post it in Japanese.

ゲームを始めて最初にぶつかる問題が、ゲームコンセプトの理解です。
百科事典のコンセプトの内容に間違いがあるために混乱を増大させます。
その為ゲームを理解できず普通のアクションゲームとして、プレイしていました。
百科事典のゲーム概要は原文にも問題がある為、意味がありません。逆効果です。
公式サイトのURLを掲載し公式サイトしっかりとした掲載をまず行い。完成度の高い状態でゲーム内に組み込むべきだと思います。
Modding KITの説明ように内容募集した方がはるかに良質な説明ができると思います。

The first problem you face when starting a game is understanding the game concept.
Adds confusion due to errors in the content of the encyclopedia concept.
For that reason, I couldn't understand the game and played it as a normal action game.
The game overview in the encyclopedia is meaningless because there are problems with the original text. Description has the opposite effect.
Post the URL of the official site and make a solid explanation on the official site. I think that it should be included in the game in a state of high perfection.
I think that a much better explanation can be given if the content is solicited like the explanation of the Modding KIT.

一つの例とその代案 An example and its alternatives

Encyclopedia/Concepts/Troops

Formation types
バニラ日本語
全ての中隊にはデフォルトの陣形タイプが設定されており、それによってどの戦闘グループに配置されるかが決まります。
各中隊の陣形は、戦闘が始まる直前の配備フェーズにて変更可能です。複数の部隊が参加する戦闘においては、各指揮官が配下にある中隊の陣形を決めます。
ただし軍隊同様、総指揮官がいる場合、その陣営におけるあらゆる中隊の陣形の決定権は、彼あるいは彼女が握ることになります。

バニラ日本語の英語訳 Vanilla Japanese English translation
All Troops have a default formation type,
This will determine which battle group you will be placed in.
The formation of each Troops can be changed during the deployment phase just before the battle begins.
In battles involving multiple units, each commander determines the formation of his Troops.
However, just like an army, if there is a general commander, he or she will have the power to determine the formation of any company on that side.

バニラ原文
All troops have a default formation type which defines the battle group into which they deploy.
You can change the formation of any troop type in the deployment phase,right before a battle begins.
In battles with multiple parties,each commander determines the formation of troops under his or her command-unless there is an overall joint commander,
as with an army,that determines the formation of all troops on that side.

まず、全ての中隊にはデフォルトの陣形タイプは横陣で設定してあります。
陣形タイプでグループ分けされておらず、兵種でグループ化されています。xmlには、default_groupで記述してあります。
ここで更に質問です。中隊とは何でしょう、説明の記述が無いので、正解を答えれません。

First, the default formation type for all Troops is fixed at line.
They are not grouped by formation type, they are grouped by troop type. xml is described in default_group.
I have a further question here. What are Troops? , There is no description of the explanation, so I can not answer the correct answer.

一つの例とその代案 An example and its alternatives

各村で雇用できるTroopは、1名単位(単数の)、兵士のユニットです。
雇用したTroopには、それぞれ default_groupが設定してあります。
各兵士のユニットのgroupのタイプには、歩兵、弓兵、騎兵、弓騎兵 の4種類あります。
戦闘シーンでは、その兵士の種類毎にグループを形成します。(チームではない)
このグループをゲーム内では、id="5k4dxUEJ" text="Troops" と呼びます。人数の上限は特にありません。(soldiers,スコード,プラトーン,グループ,チームではない)
戦闘シーンでは、そのグループにFormation Typesが指定できます。Formation Typesは、横隊 盾壁 Loose 円陣 方陣 魚鱗(Skein) 縦隊 散開(Scatter) の8種類あります。
ワールドマップで移動するユニットをid="qnxJYAs7" text="Party"と呼びます。
ゲームの進行により条件が整えば、複数の"Party"を一つに編成した、id="j12VrGKz" text="Army" が結成できます。
ゲーム内では、"Army"を結成した"Party"リーダーは、total commanderと呼びます。
ゲーム開始時はプレイヤーの1名のみで編成されたパーティで開始されます。2個目以降の各パーティの編成には最低でもパーティリーダー1名が必要です。
パーティリーダーは、所属するコンパニオンから任命します。
パーティの兵士数が20名を超えると 戦闘シーンで兵士の種類毎のグループである"Troops"にcaptainを配置できます。
captainは、プレイヤーやコンパニオンなどの所属しているキャラクターより選ぶことができます。
各TroopsのFormation Typeは、戦闘が始まる直前の配備フェーズにて変更可能です。
複数のTroopsが味方にいる戦闘においては、各captainが配下にあるTroopsのFormation Typeを決めます。
ただし現実世界の軍隊と同様に、total commanderがいる場合、その陣営の各TroopsのFormation Typeの決定権は、彼あるいは彼女が握ることになります。

Troops that can be hired in each village are single (singular) units of soldiers.
Each hired Troop has a default_group set.
There are four types of group for each soldier unit: infantry, archers, cavalry, and cavalry archers.
In battle scenes, groups are formed for each type of soldier. (not team)
This group is called id="5k4dxUEJ" text="Troops" in-game. There is no upper limit on the number of people. (not soldiers, squads, platoons, groups, teams)
In battle scenes, Formation Types can be specified for that group. There are 8 Formation Types: Line, Shield Wall, Loose, Circle, Square, Skein, Column, and Scatter.
We call the moving unit on the world map id="qnxJYAs7" text="Party".
If the conditions are met as the game progresses, multiple "Parties" can be organized into one, id="j12VrGKz" text="Army".
In the game, the "Party" leader who formed the "Army" is called the total commander.
At the beginning of the game, the party starts with only one player. At least one party leader is required to organize each party after the second one.
A party leader is appointed from your companion.
When the number of soldiers in the party exceeds 20, captains can be placed in "Troops", which are groups for each type of soldier in battle scenes.
Captains can be chosen from characters they belong to, such as the player or companions.
The Formation Type of each Troops can be changed during the deployment phase just before the battle begins.
In battles with multiple Troops on your side, each captain determines the Formation Type of the Troops under their command.
However, just like real-world armies, if there is a total commander, he or she will have the power to decide the Formation Type for each Troops in that faction.

Last edited:
これが、
Encyclopedia/Concepts/Troops/Formation types
の説明です。
とても長くてうんざりします。
理由は簡単です。
Formation types の説明に不足している
Troops、兵士タイプ、パーティ、キャプテン、コマンダー、アーミーの説明が必要だからです。
本来はそれぞれ、別枠で説明するものです。

そうすれば、下の数行で表現できます。(しかし、内容は不足ですが)

戦闘シーンでは、TroopsにFormation Typesが指定できます。Formation Typesは、横隊 盾壁 Loose 円陣 方陣 魚鱗(Skein) 縦隊 散開(Scatter) の8種類あります。
ただし現実世界の軍隊と同様に、total commanderがいる場合、その陣営の各TroopsのFormation Typeの決定権は、彼あるいは彼女が握ることになります。

Last edited:
これが、
Encyclopedia/Concepts/Troops/Formation types
の説明です。
とても長くてうんざりします。
理由は簡単です。
Formation types の説明に不足している
Troops、兵士タイプ、パーティ、キャプテン、コマンダー、アーミーの説明が必要だからです。
本来はそれぞれ、別枠で説明するものです。

そうすれば、下の数行で表現できます。(しかし、内容は不足ですが)

戦闘シーンでは、TroopsにFormation Typesが指定できます。Formation Typesは、横隊 盾壁 Loose 円陣 方陣 魚鱗(Skein) 縦隊 散開(Scatter) の8種類あります。

こんにちは、Mtfuji0315さん、

私はすでに、ゲーム内の日本語ローカライゼーションの誤りについて、コミュニティのリーダーである@デヤンさんへ報告を行いました。彼はあなたや他のプレイヤー達に対して、「ゲーム翻訳セクション」に新しいスレッドを作成し、その中でこのような誤りを公に説明するよう求めています。機械翻訳のようなものでも、遠慮せずに指摘していただければと思います。これにより、TaleWorlds社は適切な担当者を通じて、これらのローカライゼーション問題を迅速に解決することができます。

Last edited:
こんにちは、Mtfuji0315さん、

私はすでに、ゲーム内の日本語ローカライゼーションの誤りについて、コミュニティのリーダーである@デヤンさんへ報告を行いました。彼はあなたや他のプレイヤー達に対して、「ゲーム翻訳セクション」に新しいスレッドを作成し、その中でこのような誤りを公に説明するよう求めています。機械翻訳のようなものでも、遠慮せずに指摘していただければと思います。これにより、TaleWorlds社は適切な担当者を通じて、これらのローカライゼーション問題を迅速に解決することができます。
Added important corrections to the translation forum.
Please tell Mr. Dejan that you would like us to consider a revision.

Back
Top Bottom