SP - General 对装甲部位抗伤害细化 (Refined the damage resistance of armor parts)

Users who are viewing this thread

jisiting2960

Sergeant at Arms
很简单,我们在玩坦克世界的时候有一个坦克状态UI,如果打坏履带或者打伤履带,就会变红或者变黄,打坏炮管就会无法开炮。那么理解了这个就简单了,我们需要将我们的血量长条变成一个人形的UI,如果我装备的护肩被砍伤或者力量过大彻底损坏并透过护甲伤害了肩膀,我的护肩部位就变黄或者变红,这样就影响了我抬手防守的姿势;砍到左手,因为力量过大把左手的盔甲打坏,并伤害到了里边的手臂(手臂也采用一定的血量),那么我的左手就无法挥盾,同样的右手受伤,右手就无法挥剑(假如盔甲没有抵抗挡住伤害的话,否则只是盔甲损坏或完全损坏),以此类推。马匹也可以,不知道我这个建议是否贴合游戏。
It's simple, we have a tank status UI when playing World of Tanks, if the track is damaged or damaged, it will turn red or yellow, and if the barrel is damaged, it will not fire. So it's easy to understand this, we need to turn our health bar into a humanoid UI, if my shoulder guard gets cut or damaged with too much force and breaks through the armor, my shoulder guard will turn yellow or red, which affects my posture when I raise my hand; Cut to the left hand, because of too much power break the armour of the left hand, and damage to the inside of the arm (arm also USES certain blood), and then my left hand will not be able to shield, the same right, the right hand can't sword (if armor without blocking damage resistance, otherwise just armor damage or completely damaged), and so on. Horses can do it, too. I don't know if this advice fits the game.

Back
Top Bottom