中文MOD请求,关于汉语翻译成英语的合作。Chinese MOD request, about Chinese translation into English cooperation.

Users who are viewing this thread

大家好,我是以为来自中国的玩家,同时非常喜爱骑砍,在这基础上做了自己的MOD,深受国内同胞的喜爱,同时我也想吧这个MOD分享给更多来自国外的朋友,希望跟大家一起交流,分享乐趣,跟大家成为朋友,因为自己的英文等级有限,不能直接制作英文翻译,希望能有同时今天中文和英文的骑砍小伙伴,一起合作,把自己喜爱的东西分享给更多的朋友游玩。

The following is a machine translation and may be inaccurate: Everybody is good, I thought is the players from China, loved to ride a cut at the same time, on the basis of this to do their own MOD, was deeply loved by domestic compatriot, at the same time I also want to share this MOD to more foreign friends, hope to communicate with everybody together, share the joy, become friends with everybody, because my English level is limited, can not directly make the English translation, I hope I can have friends who speak Chinese and English at the same time. We can cooperate with each other and share our favorite things with more friends.

The following is a machine translation and may be inaccurate: Everybody is good, I thought is the players from China, loved to ride a cut at the same time, on the basis of this to do their own MOD, was deeply loved by domestic compatriot, at the same time I also want to share this MOD to more foreign friends, hope to communicate with everybody together, share the joy, become friends with everybody, because my English level is limited, can not directly make the English translation, I hope I can have friends who speak Chinese and English at the same time. We can cooperate with each other and share our favorite things with more friends.
...Which mod are you talking about...?

...anyway, if you need help, here we have a chinese sub forum, better if you start there:...

...Please, stop write chinese here, go to the link I post above...

...or contact the "Chinese Section Moderator" @Shiroin ...

中文区确实没多少人,而且逛中文区的,确实英文好的不多,中文翻译成英文,还是要英语为母语的朋友更适合做!所以我在这个区来问问!

MOD的名字是 血色之恋
Rich (BB code):
hushuailiner2 said:
The Chinese section doesn't have many players, and those who use the Chinese section are chiefly poor at English. Translate Chinese to English; those players whose native language is English are more fit for my project, so I am posting it here!
Mod title is: 血色之恋
Thank you, Jab.

您好,非常荣幸能在这里回复您。我是 TaleWorlds 论坛中文区的版主,首先我们非常遗憾官网的中文版块不能满足您的需求向您致歉,但仍希望能在这件事情上尽可能提供力所能及的帮助。我们欢迎您在中文区张贴您的招募公告(尽管如您所说也许不会有多少收获),同时我已经向认识的可能符合您的标准的国内外骑友们转发您的帖子,希望能带来一些曝光和关注帮助到您的项目。

Hello, it has been an honor to reply to you here. I am the moderator of the Chinese section. First of all, I want to apologize that we Chinese section cannot satisfy your requirements. Still, we want to do our best to help you. Please feel free to post recruiting threads in the Chinese section. And I have already tried my best to share your thread with the players who might reach your requirements, and I hope it will bring more attention to your project. ?

Would you mind posting a link or maybe an introduction about your module? I am guessing people are confusing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom