【入门】关于Taleworlds中文板块(About the Chinese section)

Users who are viewing this thread

Shiroin

Section Moderator
各位来自卡拉迪亚的骑友们好,欢迎来到Taleworlds官方中文板块(以下简称TW中文板块)。

Greetings, players. Welcome to the Chinese section of the Taleworlds forum.

本帖将会重点介绍TW中文板块的使用方法和一些情况。

This topic will do a small introduction to the Chinese section itself.

首先众所周知,由于中国大陆网络的特殊性,还有论坛自己的原因(比如不支持中文和CDN),有很多来自中国大陆的玩家难以访问Taleworlds的官方论坛,或是因为语言不通造成访问上的困难。

As we know, there are some differences on the internet of China mainland made lots of players even cannot visit this forum. Also, there are some reasons from the forum itself like the forum doesn't support Chinese made a lot of Asian players hard to use.

如果您掌握着熟练的英语能力或着您是居住在中国大陆以外地区的中文玩家,那么本论坛将会很适合您。因为全球各地的玩家、全球的《骑马与砍杀》知名玩家/开发者,与来自Taleworlds官方的工作人员都在本论坛的各个角落活跃着。这里很适合第一时间获取各类新情报,与全球的玩家们产生联系。

If you are pretty good at English, then the Taleworlds forum might be the best choice. Because of the players from the world, and famous players/developers or the Taleworlds staffs all using this forum. It is very suitable to keep informed from Mount&Blade universe, make connections to the global community.

但是必须承认的是因为部分以上原因、官网论坛中文玩家们非常稀少。如果您想第一时间对于您在游戏中遇到的问题产生答复,访问一些由中国玩家们组成的大型社群无疑会对您的疑问更有帮助:如《骑马与砍杀》知乎话题《骑马与砍杀》贴吧《骑马与砍杀》中文论坛(官方授权的经销商、合作网站)

We have to admit the Chinese player or Asian player is a small amount on this forum if you need the newest information or timely answer in your native language then this forum might not suit. I am going to recommend some active Chinese Mount&Blade players communities to you. <Mount&Blade> Zhihu Topic<Mount&Blade>Tieba<Mount&Blade> Chinese Forum

无论如何,《骑马与砍杀》之所以繁荣至今,很大的原因就是游戏本身独一无二的玩法、玩家社群之间的热情互助与社区创意维持的。

The reason why Mount&Blade keep active such a long time is the unique gameplay and the creative and cooperation from player communities.

希望有朝一日,全球的骑友们都可以同台竞技。

最后,如果您遇到了任何因为语言障碍而产生的困惑,请咨询我们。

Finally, If you meet any problems in language, please contact us.

Hetairoi said:
Wow, thank you for your kindly introducing. :party:
And do you know if there are any plan of the translate-to-chinese of M&BII :?:

I heard something before from the Chinese outsourced forum, but I can't ensure its realness. I suggest you ask the admin of Chinese outsourced forum.

Back
Top Bottom